Piccolo's sacrifice

Nappa starts to laugh as he has killed three of the Z-fighters as Vegeta says to Nappa "Nappa don't kill the Namek we need him for the Dragon balls" Nappa nods his head at Vegeta. Piccolo and Krillin starts to see this fight isn't going anywhere as Piccolo looks at Caulifla and think 'damn she's not good at this state'. Krillin walks to Caulifla and says "Caulifla I'm sorry I was just mad please help us" Caulifla gets up and says "alright I'm done crying I'm not letting anymore people die" she starts to charge at Nappa.

Meanwhile with Goku:

Goku just made it to King Yama's place as Kami was waiting for him and says "Goku we don't have much time let's go" Goku grabs onto Kami and they telport back to earth.

Back on Earth:

Caulifla completely destroys Nappa as Nappa says "how did you become this strong" Caulifla smirks and says "don't underestimate me you muscle head loser" Vegeta starts to laugh at this as Nappa get mad and says "That's it I'll kill you" he opens his mouth and fires a big energy blast at Caulifla, however Piccolo jumps in front of her and takes the hit. Krillin and Caulifla's eyes widen at Piccolo falling to the ground as Caulifla says "why did you do that I thought you hated me" Piccolo says "I do hate you but you helped us so it's the least I can do" Piccolo's eyes closed as both Krillin and Caulifla start to cry at the lost of Piccolo.

That's about it guys I hope you enjoy this story and if we get 10 votes on this chapter the next one will be a tag battle between Goku and Caulifla vs Nappa and Vegeta remember 10 votes before next Sunday. I do not own db,dbz,dbgt,dbs.