Earth's danger

Kami goes back to earth and contacts the remaining Z fighters and tells them that two more saiyan's are on their way to earth so they all go to Kami's lookout to go train for the upcoming fight. Goku and Caulifla start to make their way to King Kais planet however Caulifla still has some questions so she asks "hey Goku what was that power you used to kill Raditz" Goku looks at Caulifla with a confused look as he says "I don't know what your talking about Caulifla" they both stay in silence until there at King Kais Planet. One year has past as Roshi and Bulma gather the Dragon balls to bring back Goku and that Caulifla girl as they summon shenron before the saiyan's came to earth and brought Goku and Caulifla back to life. Two space pods land in the middle of a city and two people start to come out of the pods, one of them was a tall bald man with big muscles and normal saiyan armor. The other was a short man with black hair the sticks up with a royal family armor, the saiyan's Nappa and Vegeta have arrived.

How will the Z fighters fair against the two saiyan's stay tune and find out in the next episode of Saiyan romance.

That's it for this chapter I hope you enjoy it. I do not own Db/Dbz/Dbgt/Dbs