Landing on Namek! Caulifla's flashback

Last time on Saiyan romance Caulifla tells Krillin that he was a weak human to be fighting in battles but Bulma interferes and tells Caulifla why she had to be a bitch but Caulifla looks down and walks away, meanwhile Vegeta was on his way to Namek but not far behind was Broly how will this turn out find out now.

A few hours have past as they now see planet Namek in their sights as Bulma says "alright I'm going to land the ship so be ready everyone" Krillin looked happy that they were going to revive their friends but Caulifla grabs her head in pain and passes out with Krillin getting the first aid kit.

Flashback:

Caulifla was in a room thinking to herself 'why do I have a bad feeling about today I better shake it off and get to work' she starts to get dressed in something sexy and walks out of the room and on the stage of a strip club. (Yes guys I left you hanging in the last chapter for this reason but thankfully she isn't a stripper anymore I will explain in this chapter.) She begins to dance as any stripper does until he came inside the club the man she will never forget Broly as he just stands there smiling and starts killing some of the Saiyans there as he laughs at each one he killed. Caulifla runs away from the monster but he sees her running and shoots a Ki Blast at her feet making her fall to the ground as she looks up at him in fear and says "w-what do you want" Broly just smirks as he has a Ki Blast in his hand and puts it right in her face about to kill her. Her body begins to shake as she thinks 'dammit I'm going to die'. He was about to fire it until someone kicked him in the face and it was none other then Bardock as he says "you monster I'm going to end you" Broly looks at him and starts to get flashbacks about Kakarot crying as he goes into rage and says "Kakarot".

Flashback ends:

Caulifla wakes up in the ship as Bulma says "good your awake" Caulifla looks at Bulma and says "where is Krillin" she say "he went to look for the dragon balls" Caulifla then detected a power level of one million and says "oh no he's here" Caulifla gets up and flys out of the ship at high speed looking for Krillin.

Meanwhile on earth Goku had gotten out of the hospital thanks to korin and his Senzu Beans and goes to C.C to get on the ship and train so he could be ready for what's ahead on Namek.

Me: that's about it guys

Caulifla: Broly will pay

Broly: mwhahaha or will I

I do not own db, dbz, dbgt or dbs