The trip to Planet Namek

On the last episode of Saiyan romance Vegeta was badly hurt due to the spirit bomb and left the planet leaving Goku, Krillin and Caulifla all tired and drained from the fight and left in the hospital to recover. Now they need to think of a plan to bring back all of their dead friends.

After a few days Caulifla and Krillin left the hospital all recovered but Goku had to stay awhile longer which Caulifla didn't like but Goku told her once he recovered and revived their dead friends then they can get married. Caulifla smiles at the thought of her and Goku as a married couple but before she could continue Bulma came up to them and said "hey Krillin and Caulifla I need a favor from you both". Krillin and Caulifla looked at her with a confused look on their face but decided to listen to her anyways as Bulma start to say "I found a way to bring our friends back to life". Caulifla brings her head up and says "how the earth's dragon balls are gone" Bulma then says "I know but Mr. Popo told me about where Kami came from and he said they had a set of dragon balls there so I thought we could use them to revive our friends". Krillin starts to say "what a great idea Bulma this will help us alot" Caulifla remembers something and says "oh you mean planet namek" Bulma looks at Caulifla in shock and says "yeah how did you know". Caulifla then explains that after she finds Goku her, Raditz and Goku were supposed to go to Namek and kill everyone there after they made the wish on the dragon balls. A few days later Krillin, Bulma and Caulifla enter the space ship and said there goodbyes to everyone on earth before setting off to Planet Namek.

Me: Surprise everyone I'm back

Caulifla: Damn took you long enough lazy ass

Me: shut up Caulifla or should I make you wear something embarrassing like a bunny outfit

Caulifla: *blushes*

Me: thought so

I hope you all liked this chapter and sorry I've been gone so long I got really busy. I do not own db, dbz, dbgt or dbs.