Super Saiyan Caulifla vs Super Saiyan Broly

Last time on Saiyan romance Caulifla arrived to see Vegeta badly hurt and almost dead but she could think about it for long as she was attacked by none other then Broly. How will Caulifla stand up to a Super Saiyan Broly find out now.

Caulifla was starting to move back afraid of Broly's new power but she got over it and starts to charge at him and says "your finished Broly" Broly punched Caulifla in her face as she is sent back but he appears behind her and grabs her arm and says "I wonder how will you fight me with one arm". He kicked her right arm as she screams in pain from having her arm broken.

Krillin was flying away from Zarbon as she felt Caulifla's ki start to drop as he gets worried for her and thinks 'what is going on Caulifla's Ki was rising but now it dropped dammit I have to get over there'. He puts the namikien child down and says "I need you to close your eyes" he nods his head and closed them as Krillin flies back up and sees Zarbon as Zarbon says "oh my now you plan to fight me well better be ready to die then". Krillin flies up higher as Zarbon was confused at this and Krillin puts his hands near his head and says "Solar Flare" as the move blinds Zarbon and says "Damn you little runt". Krillin flies back down and grabs dende and files off again.

That's it for this chapter I hope you all like it let's get this chapter to 5 votes and I will upload a new one. I do not own db, dbz dbgt or dbs