Broly's path of destruction

Broly flies around trying to find his pray but not having any luck as he yells "where did you worms go SHOW YOURSELFS" he gets no response but he then starts to feel out five huge power levels arriving to the planet as he says "they Ginyu Force well then I might as well have some fun" he turns back to normal and waits for them to show up. The Ginyu Force land near Frieza's ship as they come out from their pods and does the thing they do best (pose like they are gay) as Frieza was pretending to be amazed and says "now I want you to find Vegeta and kill him" they all say "yes Lord Frieza" as they fly out to find Vegeta.

The Ginyu Force take a quick break near a plain as they talk about who will fight Vegeta until a ball of Ki kill Guido as they turn around to see Broly as Burter says "what are you doing Broly your suppose to be on our side". Broly just laughs like a mad man and charged at Burter ripping his head off his body as the others are standing there in shock. Jeice starts to back away as he was afraid of Broly as Ginyu pierced his own chest as Jeice and Recoome looked at their leader and Ginyu says "change now" he sends a beam at Broly as their body's were switched. Jeice and Recoome were smiling at the success however Ginyu started to lose control of the huge power he had and he switched back to his body as Ginyu starts to breath heavy as he says "he's a monster" Broly smirks and says "me a monster no I am the devil".

Me: that's it for this chapter all sorry for not releasing this sooner the summer I was babysitting but now I'm back and ready to do more I'll see you all in the next chapter peace.