Caulifla vs Goku

On the last episode of Saiyan romance Piccolo was the first to see the two saiyan's as he was fighting Raditz to no luck beating him and was about to meet his end until Caulifla picked up a power level on her scouter and they flew over to it.

Goku is having a fun time over at Kami house until he sensed two powerful energy's heading his way so he goes outside to check who it was. Goku sees two people in the sky coming down to the island as Raditz says "so here you are Kakarot I'm disappointed that you didn't kill everyone on this planet already" Caulifla just stands there looking at Goku with a blush on her face. Goku says "look I don't know who you are but get off my planet" Raditz laughs at what his brother said and tells him "Kakarot I'm your brother and I'm telling you to kill everyone here or I'll kill them myself". Goku gets mad and goes to attack him but only to have his attack blocked by Caulifla as she says "tell you what if you beat me we will leave but if you lose then you come join us" Goku goes off towards the ocean as Caulifla follows him. They start throwing punches at each other however Caulifla seems to be holding back alot of her power. Goku says "come on I know your holding back show me more of your power" Caulifla smirks and says "ok but remember you asked for it" she powers up as the water starts to makes alot of waves and she punched Goku in the gut as she says "how was that" Goku thinks to himself 'dammit I didn't think she would be this strong' he starts to fall into the water. Caulifla grabs his arm and brings him to Raditz as she says "he's weak why do we need him" Raditz says I'll tell you when we get back to the space pods" they both fly away with Goku.

What will happen to Goku now that he is captured by Raditz and Caulifla, will the Z fighters go and save their friend stay tuned in the next episode of Saiyan romance.

That's it all I hope you enjoy it. I do not own Dragon ball, Dragon ball z, Dragon ball gt or Dragon ball super.