Vegeta's death

Caulifla looks at Goku as he is asleep in his bed as Vegeta walks in saying "Caulifla we are going to attack Frieza" Caulifla turns around in shock and says "that's a stupid idea he will kill us". Vegeta smiles and says "he won't because he fears the power of a Super Saiyan" Caulifla thinks about what Vegeta says and she thinks to why Frieza killed off the Saiyans as she says "alright but I'll fight him understand". Both Vegeta and Caulifla walk out of the cave until they sensed a huge power level as Caulifla says "no way is this Broly's power level" Vegeta looks at Caulifla and says "if it is then that idiot Kakarot failed to kill him". Broly sensed two power levels coming from a near by area as he smirks and yells "KAKAROT" he flies over to them as Vegeta sensed him coming as he says "dammit quick we need to fly away from here" Caulifla nods her head as she flies away from the cave and Vegeta flies the other way. Broly arrives at the cave but sensed they split up as he goes after Caulifla, Vegeta looks back and sensed Broly went after Caulifla saying "good now I will be the one to kill Frieza". He didn't notice that Frieza was in front of him as he wrapped his tail around Vegeta's neck as he says "poor Vegeta you should have been loyal to me monkey now you die" Frieza shot a death beam through Vegeta's heart killing him as he let's go of Vegeta's neck and seeing him fall to the water as he laughs.

That's it for this chapter sorry for the long wait got busy again and plus I lost my grandfather so things have not been good for me but I decided to give you a new chapter. Stay strong everyone.