Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Who am I?" I finally asked wanting some answers. I should be able to know who I am. The older man from earlier looked at the paper.

"She appears to only remember her age." He responded. I glared at them.

"Tell me right now!" I demanded starting to get mad. The small boy lifted his hands cautiously.

"Your name is (Y/n) (L/n), you are 24 years old, you are a part of this family, you are the most understanding person ever, and you are scared." He said. I scoffed.

"I am not scared." I said lowly.

"Let is help you." One of the boys said.

"Names." I demanded crossing my arms.

"I'm Bruce, that's Dick, Jason, Tim, Damian, and Alfred." Bruce said pointing to everyone. That raised a few memories.

"Bat, mathlete, gun, computer, sword, and tea." I said pointing to them.

"She's remembering some things." Tim said.

~Time Skip A Week~

I remembered everything by the second day I came back to life. Since I remembered I locked myself in my room. They shouldn't tamper with life. I've only talked to Alfred when he came to bring me food and keep me company. I understand why they did it but now... I look different and have powers now. When I remembered and looked into the mirror I thought that I was a different person. My silvery gray hair and (d/c) eyes aren't even close to my old (h/c) hair or (e/c) eyes. I cry a lot now and have very frequent nightmares about feeling the pain that came from the pit. The boys have apologized over and over again but I've been too sad and annoyed to even listen to them. I cry a lot now too because I'll have these episodes that feel like I'm getting stabbed again and again. I'd much rather have my period than go through those episodes.

"Ms. (Y/n) will you be joining the others for dinner?" Alfred asked from the doorway. I sighed. I should at some point.

"I can't lock myself in my room forever so why not." I said getting up. I went downstairs with Alfred and we talked for a bit. Once we got into the room everyone was quiet. All chatter stopped which annoyed me.

"It's the hair isn't it?" I asked annoyed. They all shook their head.

"No! No. Not at all." Tim said trying to reassure me. I groaned annoyed and ran my fingers through my hair trying to not follow temptation and rip it out of my head.

"Why couldn't you just let me die? I'm a freak now!" I asked putting my head on the table.

"You were to young to die. If you had told us sooner the pit could've healed you." Damian said coldly.

"You don't get to use that tone with me Damian I'm still pissed." I said crossing my arms. He huffed and looked away from me.

"I know the situation isn't ideal (N/n) but your back and you can live out the rest of your life." Dick said trying to be positive.

"Great live the rest of my life with constant night terrors and waking up in a cold sweat. I can't even take a nap without getting those nightmares. And then because my telekinetic abilities sometimes link to my emotions I wake up to my room trashed." I said playing with my food.

"Give it a few months and they won't be so bad. I get it I went through it." Jay said. I smiled slightly and nodded. It was nice being around them again.

~Time Skip~

Those hands were pulling me down again. I started panicking. Their nails were leaving scratches and tearing at my skin making me scream. It hurts so bad. I started crying. It hurts. It hurts. Bruce! Damian! Jason! Tim! Dick! Someone wake me up!

I shot up feeling hands shaking me. I looked and saw Damian there with a worried expression on his face.

"If you keep making that face you'll get worry lines." I said moving my hair from my face.

"Move over (L/n)." Damian said with a smile. I laughed.

"I remember when you got scared you'd come running to me." I said moving over. He smiled and got in next to me.

"I suppose it was time I returned the favor." He said smiling. I hugged him close to me which he huffed in annoyance about. I fell asleep half way through playing monopoly though.

~Time Skip~

I woke up in the morning and saw sometime last night all the boys came in and hopped in bed. I suppressed a laugh and carefully got up. I smiled at the sight. I grabbed some clothes and left to the bathroom to do my morning routine and I took a bit longer in the shower. I got dressed and went downstairs. I felt a lot better honestly. I felt like my old self for the first time since I was brought back. Bruce was already there. I smiled.

"Where are the boys?" He asked. I showed him the picture I took and he laughed. He walked over to a cupboard in the room and took out an air horn. I laughed and we walked over to my room and Bruce blew the air horn waking them up.

"Father!"

"Bruce!"

"No let me sleep."

"Fuck off!"

Yeah my life is getting back on track.