T W E N T Y - O N E

Start from the beginning

"Were you eating jolly ranchers?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Yeah, like I said I was bored and watching t.v with Grayson. This is so much better" Ethan reattaches our lips and slides one of his hands down my shorts.

"Damn wet already? I barely touched you" Ethan breaths.

"Barely my ass" I respond.

Ethan gives me his mischievous smirk and slips a finger in me making me gasp moaning a little. Ethan kisses me again to shut me up which I have no problem with as I'm welcomed with that cherry flavor again.

Ethan starts pumping his fingers in and out of me causing me to moan in his mouth and my insides explode like fireworks on the fourth of July.

"Feels good?" Ethan asks.

"Jesus E-Ethan stop fucking talking" I stutter digging my nails into his forearms as his fingers pick up speed.

Ethan curls his fingers hitting the right spot repeatedly making me whimper and my legs shake. I bite down on my wrist trying to keep the moans in and I screw my eyes shut as Ethan watches me biting his lip and pushes another finger in. My back arches as I get closer, after five more pumps I come undone on Ethan's fingers and follow back on my bed. Ethan pulls his fingers out and sticks them in my mouth as I breathe hard.

I was surprised by the action and kinda freeze.

"Suck" Ethan growls with a low voice hovering over me.

As if I were hypnotized without blinking I slowly close my mouth around his finger and do as he said. Ethan gives his devious smirk and takes his fingers out my mouth just to kiss me again.

"See that was fun right? And you were quiet or as quiet as you could be, your dad didn't come in" Ethan smiles at me.

"Whatever" I roll my eyes pushing Ethan off me so I could get my shirt off the floor.

After I get my shirt on I get off my bed and go to my dresser.

"What are you doing?" Ethan asks from my bed.

"Changing, obviously" I respond taking out new underwear and joggers.

I walk into my bathroom to change and turn on the lights once I do and see my reflection in the mirror the first thing I see is a deep red hickey on my neck, I pull my shirt lower another one popping up.

What the fuck?

I take my shirt off completely again and see an entire trail of them going down my neck stopping on my boobs.

"Ethaaaan" I whine not loud enough for my dad to hear but so Ethan can.

I hurry up and change so I could hurt Ethan. When I exit the bathroom I stop in the doorway and glare at Ethan who was smiling back at me.

"Really Ethan?"

"What?"

"Don't 'what' me you know what you did" I say walking over to him.

"I don't think it's that bad, let me see" Ethan pats his lap.

I glare at him but get on top of him anyway. As soon as I do Ethan tries to take my shirt off again.

"No stop it," I say pushing it back down.

"I'm not going to do anything, I'm just going to look" he shrugs.

I sigh lifting my arms up and Ethan removes my shirt.

"I can't see anything, I'm gonna use my flashlight" Ethan picks his phone up and points it at me. Before I could even consider what he's doing there's a quick flash and Ethan laughs.