Marco Asensio (Requested)

I was fast asleep when I was awaken by a knock at the door.

I slowly got out of bed and walked to the door. I looked at the clock, 8:30. My brother had gone out for the night. I don't know who could be at my door at this time. I opened the door, and to my surprise, it was Marco.

"Hey Y/n, is your brother home?" He says coming in.

"No, he went out tonight and won't be back until later." I say pulling my shirt down.

"You look like you just woke up." He chuckles, as he sits on the couch.

"I did." I say quietly.

"Happy feet? I like this movie." He looks at me smiling. I just nervously nod. I don't know why I'm nervous for some reason.

Marco extends his arms, welcoming me to sit next to him. I make my way and sit next to him awkwardly. I yawn slightly, "Tired?" He ask. I smile sleepily and nod.

With that, he wraps his left arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer. I lift my legs up on the couch. We continue watching the movie quietly. I can practically hear my heart about to explode. I look up at him and he's happily watching the movie. I return my attention to the movie, as he shifts to the side, causing me to readjust with him. I lay my head on his chest again and can hear his heart beat doing crazy. With his left arm still around my shoulder, he slides it down slightly to my waist. With his free arm, he grabs my arm and wraps it around him.

His fingers lightly graze my skin, running it back and forth. I close my eyes slowly. I fall back asleep. I can feel his breath on the back of my head. He gives me a quick kiss at the top of my head, making me blush and my body becomes hot.

"I love you y/n." I can hear him say.