Harry Kane

"Doctor Y/N, you patient is ready for you." The nurse, Lydia smiled at me as I got the files for the patient ready.

  "Thanks for letting me know, Lydia!" I sarcastically rolled my eyes before I walked to the room where the current patient was located. I gently knocked on the door.

  "Hello. Can I come in?" I said as I heard someone say yes, I quietly opened the door and entered the room.

 "Hi, I'm doctor L/N and you must be..." I looked at my file and checked the patients name. "Harry Kane?"

  He nodded his head and replied with a thick British accent, "that would be me."

 I smiled at him ad I walked over to the sink and quickly washed my hands,

 "And what is the problem today, Mr. Kane?" I got checked his vitals and looked at him with a puzzled look on my face.

 "I have a headache thats lingering since last night when I was in Bournemouth."

 "And have exactly did that occur, Mr.Kane?"

  "Let's just say that my head made contact with someones football cleats... But, Ive been feeling the repercussions of the hit since this morning..."

 I nodded my head as I wrote down everything he had been telling me and I looked at him. "Harry, it sounds like to me that you may have either a concussion or a mild one..."

  Harry nodded his head and looked at me, "would you like for me to get the test done?"

  I smiled and loked at him, "I can advise you to take the test... Would you like to take it today?"

   "I think that's a good option for me, especially since the team I play for is asking me about my condition..." Harry smiled at me and I quickly opened the door and asked if I could have a laptop to administer the imPACT test for his possible concussion. 

--

 "Ok, I've got the results of the test, Mr.Kane!" I smiled as I looked down at the piece of paper that I had printed to tell me the diagnosis. 

 "Ok, what seemed to be the problem, doctor?" Harry looked at me with a worried face a I slowly and carefully read the piece of paper that was in my hands. 

 "It seems that you do have a mild concussion, according to the test, Harry." I handed him the results and he read it. "I can write a note for the coaches to tell them about your condition if you want me to."

  "That'd be helpful. Thank you, Doctor L/N." Harry softly chuckled as he slipped his sunglasses on his face and I handed him the note.

 "I hope to see you again, Harry." I smiled as I opened the door for him and he laughed.

  "How does next Monday sound, doctor?" He jokingly flirted with me as my cheeks heated up a little bit.

  "Sounds good to me, Harry!"