Olivier Giroud

I look in the mirror at my dress. It is too good to be real. I am about to marry my boyfriend of 4 years, Olivier Giroud. I have always dreamed of this moment ever since I was a little kid. I always wanted to get married to someone, I always wanted to have a beautiful wedding dress, and I always wanted to get married with my whole family around.

I hear a knock on the door, and someone walk in, "Hey, how are you feeling?" It's my older sister.

"I'm nervous. Very nervous, but I'm also excited. I can't wait to become Mrs. Giroud." I smile widely.

"Trust me sweetie, Olivier is very nervous too. He's in his room rambling on about random things. He won't stop smiling," My mom says coming into the room.

"He's probably more nervous than I am. I have been waiting for this since we started dating." I stand up.

My mom's eyes light up when she sees me in my dress. Happy tears start falling form her eyes and I hug her. We hug for a few minutes before my dad comes in.

"Y/n honey, Olivier is ready." He smiles.

I grab my dad's arm and we head to the alter. When the doors open, everybody stands up and all eyes are on me. I see Olivier at the end of the aisle with his hands over his mouth. I can tell he is smiling widely.

~Olivier's POV~

As I wait for y/n, I try to think of the dress she'll be in. She has not let me see it, because she says its bad luck. No matter what dress she's in, I know she will look so beautiful.

"Nervous?" My best man, Eden Hazard ask me.

"Hell yeah. I never been so nervous before man." I laugh.

The doors open, and y/n makes her way down the aisle. I put my hands to my mouth, because I can't believe how beautiful she looks. Her dress is even better than I thought. I can't believe that she's about to become my wife. When y/n finally gets down the aisle, she stands in front of me and smiles.

"You look so hot." I tell her as she grabs my hands.

"So, do you babe." She smiles.

The preacher starts taking and it's eventually my turn to do my vowels.

"Y/n, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I am so glad I ran into you at the coffee shop, and I am so glad my friends talked me into coming over to you and talk. When we started dating, I would wake up to you peacefully sleeping next to me and I would smile. I would never want to get up, because I wish it would last forever. I am so in love with you y/n. You have no clue how much I talk about you when I am away for games, I swear my teammates want to strangle me." The team laughs. "Thank you for putting up with me, even when I'm so annoying. I can't wait for you to become Mrs. Giroud."

"Thank you, Olivier. Now y/n, your turn." The preacher says.

"Olivier, when you came up to me for the very first time, I thought you were some weirdo until I looked up and seen your face. I have never seen such a handsome dude that is as brave as you. Ever since we started dating, I knew you were the one I want to marry. I don't know how you think I'm still beautiful when I'm wearing sweatpants, a t shirt, no make-up and my hair up in a mess. I love you more than anything in the world. When my parents first met you, they said that you were the one for me. My friends all know that you are nothing like my exs. You are the nicest person ever, you put others before yourself, and you care about everything. Thank you for being there for me when I was going through tough times. I love you Olivier." She says with tears coming out her eyes.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." As soon as the preacher says that, I pull y/n into me and kiss her lips.

God, I have been waiting to kiss her since she walked down the aisle.