Thomas Müller (Requested)

Thomas never thought he'd he the one to end up all alone. All his teammates had girlfriends or wife's. He rarely gets to hang out with any of his teammates. He's happy for them, but he just wished he could hang out with his friends more.
There is one girl he likes, but she probably doesn't feel the same. Her name is Lindsey. She has blonde hair and blue eyes, with an amazing smile.
  She is the coaches daughter and is always around. The coach knows that Thomas is in love with his daughter, and encouraged him to tell her.
"I won't be mad if you tell her." The coach always told him, but Thomas never listened.
Today was training before Thomas leaves to go play with the national team. Lindsey was there helping her father with drills and putting equipment around the field. Thomas kept getting distracted by her beauty, he didn't notice his goalkeeper friend yelling his name.
"Thomas! Thomas!" Manuel said waving a hand in front of his face.
"Wha-what?" He says coming back to reality.
"I asked you if you wanted to get pizza with me and Lewandowski." He says.
"Yeah. Sure" he says going to to starring at Lindsey.
"Dude just tell her. She probably likes you back."
"Awe is little Müller starring at his crush!" James Rodriguez yells causing everyone to turn toward them.
"Dude! Shut up" Thomas yells at James.
"Well, he is right Thomas." Manuel says.
"You even got permission from her father. Just tell her." James says kicking the football to Manuel.
"Since you won't tell her, I will." Manuel grabs Thomas' arm and drags him towards Lindsey.
  Thomas tries to get out of Manuel's grip, but he's way stronger than him.
"Hey Lindsey!" Manuel greets Lindsey.
"Hello Neuer. Hey Müller." She greets us.
"Ms.Lindsey, you know Thomas right? Well he has a huge crush on you but won't tell you. So in that case, you two should talk." And with that, Manuel leaves Thomas and Lindsey together.
Thomas looks over at Lindsey and sees her writing something down and hands it to Thomas.
"Call me tonight Müller. I already knew you liked me. My father told me two weeks ago, and I was waiting for you to tell me directly." She smiles.
"W-well thank you. I'm taking you on a date tonight. I'll pick you up at 7." He winks at her as he walks back to a cheering James and Manuel.