Luka Modrić (Requested)

My friends dragged me to a New Year's party that Real Madrid was also attending. I wasn't much of a party girl, but my friends insisted that I tagged along with them. After arriving at the party, my friends left me all alone, wandering off into the crowd and I decided to grab a can of soda and walk outside to the patio to escape the crowd since I wasn't a huge fan of crowds. I heard the glass door slide open and I felt someone sit next to me.

"Hey, what is a beautiful girl like you doing outside by yourself?" He asked taking a sip of his drink.

"Oh, I'm not a big fan of huge crowds and I'm not really a type of a person who hangs out at parties too much. I'd rather spend the night watching football games." I chucked to myself. "I'm Y/N."

"I'm Luka Modrić." He smiled, shaking my hand.

I immediately started to blush, pulling my hand away. Was I talking to the Luka Modrić? I hope I didn't embarrass myself in front of him!

"So, what teams do you watch?" Luka looked up at the star filled sky.

"I'm a Real Madrid fan." I smiled and he smirked.

"And who might your favorite player be?"

"Uhm, Sergio Ramos or Gareth Bale..."

"Oh really? Anyone else?"

"Luka Modrić" I laughed.

"Oh wow, that's such an honor to hear..."

"You know, besides Isco and Asensio."

"I see how it is!" He laughed, which made my heart beat faster. I swear. his laugh is one of the most angelic things I've ever heard.

I continued talking with Luka for a goof hour and a half before he turned his back around to see if his teammates were there. Most of them were, but a few were lost within the crowd. He was telling me all these funny stories that happened with the team while they were hanging out together in the summer. His eyes twinkled with a spark as he was speaking, almost as if he was enjoying my presence. As Luke continued to talk, I found myself listening to every little detail, debating whether I was growing feelings of love towards Luka...

"Hey Y/N?"

"Yes, Luka?"

"I know you're not much of a party girl... How about we leave this party and go out for some ice cream?"

"It's the middle of winter, and you want ice cream?"

"Hey, it's go big or go home!"

"Alright, let me get my stuff and I'll meet you on the front porch." I stand up.

"I'll see you then, babe." He kissed my cheek, causing butterflies in my stomach.

Was it becoming obvious to me that I was staring to develop a crush on him?

-----

"I apologize if I came on a little strong when I asked you to come here..."

"Luka, you weren't forcing me here at all! I'm actually happy that you wanted to Han gout with me at a less crowded place." I smiled, eating my favorite ice cream. "But you didn't have to pay for my ice cream, I could've paid!"

"I wanted to, Y/N! I didn't want you to pay!"

"Well thank you... Anyways, tell me more about yourself."

"Uh, well... I have been playing football since I was young. I am an amazing cook. I love animals. I love my family and fans."

I could tell he was stumbling for words, as if he was nervous that I was in front of him; not being confident as he was about 2 hours ago at the party.

~~~~

We finished up with the ice cream date and were currently headed back to my place since my friends drove.

"You know Y/N, you're a pretty awesome girl to hang out with..." Luka blushed, looking down at the side walk.

"Well, you're even awesome to hang out with. I'm glad I met you tonight..." I chuckled lowly as I stopped walking.

He stopped walking and grabbed my wrist. "I have something to tell you."

"We'll continue." I smile.

"I- uh... Well... Throughout the night, my heart kept beating really fast whenever I started to talk to you. I could keep on rambling on about how beautiful you are and how much I like you but I'm just so scared-" Luka started to ramble on, but I cut him off with what was supposed to be an innocent kiss but turned out to be a make out session in the empty streets. I pulled away after a while.

"The feeling is mutual, Luka." I smiled, kissing his cheek.

"Well, in that case, will you be my girlfriend Y/N?"

"Yes, I will be your girlfriend." I jumped into his arms, giving him a sweet kiss.