Christian Pulisic (Requested)

"As much as I love this little guy, I really can't keep doing this every night." I groan as I push myself up from my comfortable bed. I walk into Lukas' room, Christian and I's new baby boy. Not even two months old.

Of course, I don't mean what I said. I love our little man to pieces, but what I don't love is the 3 am wake ups every morning to calm him down from the crying. I knew when I got pregnant there would be consequences and skill was one of those things, I had to give up caring for a child, but I didn't realize the extent it would have on my sleeping schedule. Christian though, well he gets his beauty sleep every single night while I'm left to deal with our son by myself.

"What ever happened to, 'I'll look after him this week since I have no games." I mock Christian as I pick up a crying Lukas. The small baby in my arms cries as I rock and sooth him in hopes of calming him down.

"You look just like your father you know." I mutter softly rocking Lukas in my arms. He continues to cry and cry until I finally need to sit down. I knew looking after a baby would be hard, but u never expected it to be this hard especially when Christian helps most of the time.

"Don't you have an off switch?" I mumble putting a warm bottle up to Christian's mouth, to which he starts to cry again. Nope, he isn't hungry.

"You definitely don't need changed." I comment moving Lukas' body back down onto my chest, his brown eyes seem to be an unstoppable waterfall.

"What do you want baby? I don't speak gurgles so you're going to have to work with me here." I sigh hugging his tiny body against mine, he continues to cry.

"Did you just say, 'I don't speak gurgles'?" Christian jokingly ask sleepily as he walks into Lukas' nursery. I loom up from Lukas and see Christian standing in the doorway in just a. pair of shorts. His hair is messy.

"I can speak 3 languages, but baby gurgles isn't one of them." I tell Christian as I move over to let him sit beside me. He lifts his hands up slowly and takes Lukas from my arms. Suddenly, Lukas stops crying, and quietness fills the room, I look at Christian who sits with a smug look on his face.

"Looks like Lukas loves me more." He chuckles as he holds Lukas close.

"Shut up, how can he love you more when you hardly do anything? I spend all day and night looking after him, I changed him, feed him, clothe him, love him what do I get in return? Puked and cried on." I mumble slumping further down the wall until I finally lay across the floor, my eyes are closed as I listen to Christian sooth Lukas.

All at once it feels like everything comes crashing down on me, my body feels tired and sore. I can't keep my eyes open, I could lay here and sleep if it was possible and I think I might just do that.

"Hey, come on, let's get baby mama into her bed." Christian says gently helping me up after he put Lukas into his crib. I groan and lean into him as he walks us back to our bedroom.

"Did you just call me 'baby mama' in there?" I mutter climbing into the bed and laying in the middle. I hear Christian chuckle and push my arm and leg slightly away from his side of the bed.

"Yes, I did." He tells me wrapping the covers around both of us.

"Why did I choose to marry you?" I sigh rolling over ego face Christian, I open my eyes and see his face inches from mine.

"Because I love you and you also love me." Christian says kissing my forehead and pulls me closer.

"That is true, I do truly love you." I mumble, my eyes closing, and I slowly fall asleep. Soon after Lukas begins to cry again and this time, I'm not the now to get up, Christian slips out of bed and goes into the nursery.

"How does baby do this every night?" He mumbles to himself.