Neymar (Requested)

This plot was specifically requested, and I tried to get it as close as possible for what they asked for ;)

******************

"Mi amor!" Neymar calls from upstairs.

"I'm coming!" I yell back as I walk up the stairs, careful to get mess up my newly painted nails. "What's up babe?"

"When is your next song recording?" He asks not looking away from his video game.

"It is tomorrow at noon. Why?" I ask as I pull a chair and sit next to him.

He pauses his game and turns to me, "because I want to go. I love watching you rehearse."

"You're so sweet. I love you Neymar."

"I love you more Louisa." He says as he leans in to kiss me but is cut off as someone starts banging on our door and ringing the doorbell. "Were you expecting someone?"

I looked at him confused as we stand up and walk downstairs, "Um, no I wasn't. At least not that I know of."

Neymar opens his door to reveal his ex, Bruna crying. I roll my eyes when I see her, because me and her really do not get along whatsoever.

"Bruna? What are you doing here? Are you okay?" Neymar ask worryingly as he lets her inside.

"I have something to tell you." She sobs as she reaches in her purse.

She pulls out a little box and hands it to Neymar. He looks at it, then looks at me and back at Bruna.

"A pregnancy tests?" He says as he starts to open it.

"Just look at it." Bruna snaps at Neymar.

Neymar quickly opens to box to reveal a positive test. He looks at me just as confused as I was.

"Why are you telling us that you're pregnant?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Because it's Neymar's."

The silence was so dense you could probably cut it with a knife.

"What?" I say as I start to cry.

"No, babe this is impossible don't believe it." Neymar says as he stands up and tries to grab my arm.

I snatch my arm away and back up from him, "we've been together for 3 months Neymar. How do I know that this is true or not? You two could've slept together before for all I know."

"But babe. Please believe me. Me and her never had sex in our relationship I promise." He says begging me to believe him.

"Just accept it Neymar. It is yours and we are keeping it." Bruna says.

"¡Cállate, maldita perra!" Neymar snaps at her as he tries to talk to me.

"Maybe you should listen to her. I'm going to go." I say running upstairs to pack a bag.

"But where are you going?" Neymar yells as he follows me upstairs.

"Away from you." I say as I quickly pack a bag and run out the house to my car.

When I get into the car, I see Neymar crying in the doorway. I don't know where I'm going but it is away from him and that whore.

···························

Days pass and I haven't talked to Neymar. I avoided all his messages that he sent because I do not want to deal with his drama.

For the next few days, Neymar continues to send me messages, but the last one caught my attention.

I get my lazy ass off the couch as I make myself look decent for when Neymar comes over. About ten minutes later, I hear frantic knocking on the door. I open it to reveal Neymar with puffy red eyes.

"Thank you so much for meeting me Louisa." He says letting himself into my sister's house. "Bruna is faking the whole pregnancy. She is completely lying about everything."

"How do you know that Neymar? "I ask sitting on the couch.

Neymar pulls his phone out and shows me messages that Bruna's sister sent him.

I gasp as I read the messages. Bruna faked the whole thing so she could get back together with Neymar. I look at Neymar as he is crying again. I hug him as I start crying again.

"I am so sorry for not believe you baby. I should've trusted you." I say as I pat his back.

He lets go and reaches into his pocket and pulls out a box, "don't worry I'm not proposing."

He grabs my hand and kisses it as he says, "this is a promise ring. Promise me you'll never leave me and always be there for me."

"Of course, Neymar." I smile as I accept the ring.

···3 years later···

Three years later pass and me and Neymar are as happy as ever. We had two kids together, a boy and a girl named Lukas and Juliana. Lukas looks exactly like his father and Juliana looks exactly like me. They are the light to my life, and I am proud to be their mother. Neymar and I got married and nothing could ruin our relationship.

Bruna is still a current problem. She constantly comes to Neymar's games and tries to kiss him almost every time. She has been harassing us on social media, cause both of us to block her. She will do anything to get us to break up, but it is not working.

"Mi amor?" Neymar says coming into the bedroom, "are you okay?"

"Yes, just thinking babe. Where are the kids?" I ask standing up and wrapping my arms around him.

"They both are taking a nap. They already had their snack and were watching cartoons and passed out. We have some alone time." He winks as he picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist.

"Oh, you dirty boy. We already got two kids." I giggle as he lays me on the bed.

"Three wouldn't be so bad." He laughs as he starts kissing my neck.

Oh god, I love this boy.