Trent Alexander-Arnold (Requested)

Babe. I'm bored."

"When aren't you Trent?" I chuckled at my soon to be husband. "If you aren't playing football, you're bored. If you aren't playing FIFA, you're bored."

"I'm not bored when I'm kissing you." He smirks as he leans into me.

I put my finger to his lips to stop him, "Slow down there cowboy. Remember you promised your followers you'd get onto Instagram live and answer their questions."

"Shit, I forgot." He pulls out his phone and gets onto Instagram. "Do you want to join me?"

"Eh, why not." I smile as it sits up next to him. "Most of your fans hate me though. I don't get why you'd want me to join."

"They may hate you, but I love you." He kisses my cheek, "and not all of them hate you. 0.1% hate you baby. They're just jealous that I want you and not them."

Trent sets up his phone and press the start button on the live. Within minutes, he had a million followers already watching and commenting.

Beautyqueen97: "OMG Trent is on! I've been waiting for this."

TrentFan66: "EW he still with that slut?"

"Well, we got an audience." Trent laughs ignoring the hate comment we both clearly saw. "You guys wanted me to go live and answer questions, well here I am, ask away."

Comments came in so fast that Trent had to keep scrolling up to just read one.

"Am I a virgin?" He chuckles, "that's something y'all don't need to know."

Trent wraps his arm around my waist before pulling me closer and placing a kiss on my head. "Of course, everyone knows, this is my beautiful fiancé, Y/N. If COVID don't ruin our plans, in a few short weeks we will be happily married."

I read through some comments and seen one that asked what it was like to be in a relationship with a professional football player, "It is quite the trip. He always has a busy schedule, but I don't let that bother me. It's honestly kind of fun watching him do what he loves most which is play football. I couldn't be prouder of him." I smile at Trent.

"Told you guys she's amazing. I don't know what I'd do without her." He leans in and kisses me passionately on the lips.

As I pull away, I read a few of the comments and their filled with a lot of love and some hate.

BrentR2: Damn, Y/N kinda hot. Might have to swoop in on her.

Trentisking6: OOO things are getting spicy here🔥💋

Tasha85: That bitch is not good enough for him. He deserves way better than her ugly ass. She probably just there for his money and fame.

Tasha85: Hey Trent! How bout you leave that skank and message me? I'll show you want a real woman can do😏

Trent exhaled angrily at the comments he seen. He tightened his grip around my waist as he read what the Tasha chick said.

"Maybe we should end this and just watch a movie." I say drawing his attention away from the comments.

"You know, that's a good idea. But first, I have something to say." He sits straight up and looks at the camera, "I love Y/N. She is the only person in this world I want. That is why I am marrying her. I bought this ring. It was 2.1 million dollars. If I didn't think Y/N was worth my time, I would've left her at the beginning." He waves my hand to show everyone the ring on my finger.

"And Brent," Trent continues, "If you come anywhere near my girl, I will fucking kill you."

With that, Trent ended the live and turned to me, "Was I a little harsh?"

"Well, next time don't threaten someone." I laugh.

"When it comes to my lady, I will do anything to protect you." He kisses my lips.

"Now let's go watch that movie." I squeal.