Neymar (Requested)

Dating Neymar was the best thing to ever happen to you. He helped make you feel better about yourself. Before dating him, you were pretty insecure about multiple things. Your thighs felt huge, your stomach wasn't as small as other girl's, and you had a few stretch marks here and there. Neymar has always showered you in compliments and reminded you that he loves you, but you couldn't help but still feel insecure. Why did he pick you?

You had just woken up, and the other side of the bed was empty. 9:30. When did Neymar wake up? You had been living with 3 other people for about three months now, but you have been dating Neymar for a year. You got out of bed and put on some comfy clothes. After using the bathroom. You go to the kitchen for breakfast.

"Hey Y/N" your roommate said. She was standing by the sink on her phone. "Good morning Liza. Have you seen Neymar?" you asked her while opening the fridge. "Uh I think he went out with Davi. He'll be back soon though" he informed you. "Thanks" you took a yogurt from the fridge and went outside.

You sat down by the pool and stuck your legs in while eating. The water was cool. It felt nice. You looked down at your legs. 'They're so chubby' you thought. "Hey Y/N" Neymar said. He came outside and sat down beside you. "Is everything ok?" He asked. "Yeah, everything's fine" you assured him. "Ok then. I got reservations tonight" he told you. "Really? Where?" You asked him. "It's a surprise. Be ready by 8" He got up and went inside.

The day went by in a flash; you were so excited for dinner. It was 6:00, so you decided to start getting ready. First you did your makeup. 'Smokey eyes with eyeliner is perfect' you thought. For your hair you just curled it. Now for the outfit.

You raided your closet for anything that would be good. Now, your options was a knee-high black dress, or a tight red dress with lace detail on the sides. You stood in the mirror, looking at yourself in only underwear and a bra.

How could he like me? The stretch marks were the star of the show, but the show wasn't so fun. There were also your arms with too much chub, your thighs that touched a little too much, and your stomach that poked out in your dress. Both dresses started to look awful.

"Y/N?" You heard. You turned to see Neymar standing in the doorway. He seen you standing there, vulnerable. He started walking, but before he could do anything, sobs wracked through your whole body.

"What's wrong?" He asked you. "I-I'm not p-pretty en- enough" you spit out. He pulled you in for a hug, and held you close. "Shh. You're perfect just the way you are. I love you, and only you", he said. "But-" "No. I love you, and your body. Nobody is perfect, but you are pretty close. I love your stomach, your thighs, your hands. It's all perfect. I love when you smile, I love everything you do. I hate seeing you like this, it tears me apart" he assured you.

The two of you sat there for a while, hugging. "I think we can re schedule" he said as he lifted you into bed. He crawled in beside you and hugged you tight.

"I love you"