Marco Reus (Requested)

I wake up groggily to the blankets being pulled off my body, and Marco tossing and turning next to me.

"Marco. Babe. You woke me up," I whisper loudly. He doesn't respond. Just whimpers in his sleep.

I turned to see him wrapped up in all of our blankets, the sheets twisted around his limbs.

"Marco?" I ask, realizing that something is wrong.

He isn't awake, but he keeps whimpering in his sleep. I sit up and reach my hand to his forehead; it is extremely hot. His eyes flutter opens at my cool touch.

"Y/N," he groans coughing a little.

"Do you feel okay? You're burning up." I say to him.

"No. I feel so sick," he says, curling up into a fetal position.

"Where does it hurt babe?" I asked worryingly.

"It's my tummy. And my head, and everything." He moans.

I try not to laugh at his use of the word 'tummy'.

"Okay wait here," I say, crawling out of bed and flickering on the lamp that sits on the bedside table. I walk down the hall to the hall closet and shuffle through the medicine before finding some pain medicine. I place two in my hand, hoping it will help break his fever. I then walk into the kitchen to grab a glass of nice cold ice water. When I walk back into our bedroom, he is laying in the same position with pain written across his face.

"Okay, can you stand up for me?" I ask.

He nods and slowly staggers out of bed. I quickly shake out the sheets, re-making our bed so he's more comfortable. I then turn to our walk-in closet and grab him fresh t-shirt and sweatpants.

"You need to change out of those sweaty clothes." I tell him.

He sighs and holds his arms out, indication that I should do it for him. I roll my eyes at him but smile. I secretly love it when he's needy like this, but I feel bad for him because he's sick.

I peel off his sweatshirt, exposing his bare, fit abdomen.

I gently help put on the new shirt, then help him take off his shorts and put the new ones on.

"Now, take these," I tell him, handing him the medicine and water. He swallows them and laws back down.

I climb next to him, turning the lamp back off. I crawl over to him, moving his short hair out the way of his eyes. I leave little kisses all over his forehead.

"Y/N, I don't want you to get sick," he says already half asleep.

"I know," I run my fingers through his blonde hair as he falls back asleep.

"Thank you, Y/N." He mumbles, almost completely asleep. "I love you."

"I love you too, Marco. I'll always take care of you."