Trent Alexander-Arnold (Requested)

I stare blankly at the double lines on the pregnancy test. I can feel the blood slowly leaving my face.

I'm... pregnant?

I think to myself, "oh god, what am I going to tell Trent?" I knew he would just freak out. For God's sake, he is just starting out in his professional career.

How could this be? We always remembered to use protection; how could I be pregnant? Then I remember the night from two weeks ago. Oh right, how could I NOT get pregnant after that night?

First things, first I had to tell my close friend Stella. I got dressed and went outside and hopped into my car.

As soon as I get there, I walk straight into her house without knocking. At his point in the friendship, we walk into each other's house like we own it.

"Girl, I'm pregnant." I say as soon as she sees me.

"No way, you're kidding." she gives me a bewildered look.

"No, I'm not." I wail, starting to feel emotional again.

"Okay calm down, I'm sorry. I'm sure everything will be fine. Tell him when you're ready. Here, has a seat. I think I have some ice cream." She mumbles as she heads to the kitchen.

"B-but what if he doesn't want the baby?" My voice cracks, horror bubbling inside of me.

Stella gives me a rude look, "He's been in love with you for god knows how long and he's practically the most caring guy you've ever met. I hardly doubt he'd freak out when you tell him." She assures.

"But you can never me too sure," I point out causing her to sigh.

"When are you going to tell him,"

I eat some of the ice cream and hesitantly answer, "I don't know. Maybe in a few days or so."

"Okay, well... What about your parents?" She asks curiously and I freeze.

"Well. they'll definitely freak out. I'm not telling them until, like, the baby is born."

Stella rolls her eyes, "well you better tell Trent soon."

·····

"Y/N,? Hey, you want to hang out today?" Trent asks over the phone.

"Uh, yeah sure!." I say a bit anxious holding the phone tightly.

"Right, come over around three then?" he asks, the hope never leaving his voice.

"Y-yea. See you then." I say and then hang out quickly.

It's been three days since I found out I was pregnant, and I had to tell him now. It was the perfect time to tell him, right?

The drive there was slow. When I make the final turn and pull into his driveway, I start to feel anxious again.

I slowly get out of my car and walk to the door. I knock and he opens the door within seconds with a bright smile on his face. I had almost forgotten how handsome he was.

"Hey," he smiles, leans down to kiss me then lets me in.

"Hi," I say shutting the door behind me.

"Want to watch a movie?" He asks giving me a hug.

"Yea, sure." I try to smile, but he clearly notices something is wrong.

"You ok?"

"Um, yes I'm fine Trent."

Trent leads me to his home theater, and we take a seat right next to each other. He puts on a movie on wraps his arm around me. We silently watch the movie, and Trent's hand starts slowly going up my shirt. I look over at him and he is smirking as he pretends to watch the movie.

"I'm pregnant," I blurt out, completely shocking Trent.

He pauses the movie and sits up, looking at me like he just saw a ghost.

"You? Pregnant? Are you sure?" He whispers as he looks at the ground in shock.

"Yes, I am 100% pregnant." I tell him as I show him the pregnancy test that I had in my purse.

"Is it mine?" He asks, still in disbelief.

"Of course, it is yours. You're the only man I've been with."

"Wow," he stops and looks at me than smiles. "I'm going to be the best father ever!"

"Wait," I say confused. "You want to keep it?"

"Well of course I do. I always wanted kids. Well, I mean I wanted them when I was a little older, but I am at a good spot in my career where I am stable enough to have kids." He says. "My house is big enough; you can move in with me."

"You want me to move in with you?" I asked not believing what he was saying.

"Yes Y/N. If we are going to have a baby together we might as well be together in the same house. Will you move in with me?" He asks with pleading eyes.

"Of course, I will Trent," I smile widely.

This is when I knew our unborn baby was going to have amazing parents.