Paulo Dybala

A/N: I recommend listening to the song above. ;)

*****************

 If I'm going to be honest, when Paulo and I met 13 years ago, we didn't like each other. I always thought he was a fuckboy, so I just avoided him. He avoided me so, it worked out just fine.

If you were to tell 14-year-old me that we would end up getting married at 27 years old, I wouldn't believe it. Not only did I think he was a hoe, but he was also kind of a jerk. Always making fun of people, always asking girls out but dumping then a few days later.

But skip to 13 years later, I'm about to walk down the aisle to get married to my fiancé, Paulo Dybala.

"Girl, you look so damn beautiful

"Girl, you look so damn beautiful. Paulo is going to fall in love with you all over again." My best friend/ one of my bridesmaid squealed as she zipped up my wedding dress.

"Thank you so much for helping." I say looking at my best friend and the rest of my bridesmaid. "I just hope Paulo will think I look nice."

"Nice? Girl you look smoking hot right now. Trust me, he will love your dress." My sister states as she gives me a hug.

Then, a knock was at the door. My sister ran to make sure it wasn't Paulo, because she believes it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride before they get married.

"Phew, it's just his mom." She smiles letting Paulo's mom Alicia in.

"Hey girls, I just came by to give Y/N this letter from Paulo. He wanted to come talk to you personally, but he knows your sister will murder him if he saw you." She laughs as she hands me a letter. "See you out there." She kisses my cheek and walks out.

I open the letter and see a short letter from Paulo.

"My dearest soon to be bride,

I don't even have to see you to know that you look beautiful. I already know you will be the most beautiful women in the room. I can't wait to make you Mrs. Dybala. In an hour we will be saying 'I do', and within a day we will be in Hawaii in each other's arms as husband and wife. I love you Y/N.

-Mr. Dybala."

"No tears! You'll ruin your makeup!" Georgina said rushing to me with some tissues.

"I'm sorry. It's just I'm marrying the love of my life today, and the sweetest guy ever."

"That is something you would've never said years ago." my sister chuckled.

"Ladies! It is show time" My dad said entering the room after knocking.

"If you want to run now, say so." My sister giggled as she handed me the bouquet she made.

"Never."

---------------------------------

As the wedding started, my dad took his place next to me about to walk down the aisle alongside me.

"Can't believe my little girl is getting married today to a footballer." My dad said as a tear went down his cheek.

"Are you crying because I'm getting married or crying because a professional athlete is about to be your son in law?"

"Both." He said as we both chuckled.

"Guys, it's your turn." The wedding planner said rushing outside to where we were standing.

I took a deep breath and exhaled before looking to my father as we started to walk outside down the aisle. People were standing and smiling as I slowly made my way around the corner towards Paulo. As I got closer, Paulo turned around to face me for the first time. The moment he saw me, he smiled.

 The moment he saw me, he smiled

"She's beautiful." Paulo says to his best man.

When I got to the front, Paulo took both my hands in his and smiled even bigger.

"God, you are so beautiful. How did I get so lucky?" He said holding back a few tears.

"You got 'lucky' because I locked you two in a room together, so you'd talk to her for once." His best man faked cough causing everyone to laugh.

The officiant began and eventually Paulo and I said, 'I do'.

"You may kiss the bride." The officiant says throwing his hands up in excitement as everyone start cheering.

The moment we were waiting for. Me and Paulo finally kissed as an official husband and wife.

"Can't wait to start a family with you." He smirks grabbing my hand and we walk back down the aisle.