Chapter 12: Suspension and Living the Rich Life

"You shouldn't have messed with me." I hollered towards this girl I think is a junior and is one of the elites.

"What did I even do to you? Who are you to talk like that?" Asked the annoying girl.

"I think you know who I am. We both know what you have done." I rolled my eyes and looked at my perfectly polished nails.

"Yes, I know who you are. You are Margot Parker. I'm pretty sure you are the one who reported us to a health inspector. You are the only one who could do such thing." I exasperatedly glared at her, attempting to kill her shooting daggers with my pretty eyes.

"Whatever! Just stay out of my way. Understand?" I turned my back against her and started to walk.

"Oh, I'll get you someday, Margot. I'm sure I will." She yelled at me as I fashionably walked away from that pesky girl.

"Good luck with that, Sharlene Nelson." I giggled with satisfaction as I made my way towards the lame Principal's Office.

I entered it with fabulousness oozing from me. I looked at Martin Booch who is sitting in his desk. He looked like he was waiting for me to come. I sat a couch comfortably.

"Ms. Parker, I'm not gonna waste my time here anymore. I have a lot of things to do. Why did you report us to your family inspector?" I rolled my eyes and took out my powder. I started to do a make-up retouch. "Ms. Parker, answer me right away." He sounds irritated so I put my powder back in my expensive and limited edition handbag.

"I was bored, okay? I decided to like have fun, y'know. Plus it's true that the meals served in the cafeteria are so gross. Like eww."

"Ms. Parker." He said with authority.

"Fine, I'm sorry. About that." I deadpanned.

Huh. Sorry, not sorry, Martin Booch.

"Ms. Parker, you do know that this is a Major thing, right?" I nodded, opened my bag, and got out my gloss. I started to pucker up the gloss I applied and heard Mr. Booch sigh. "Ms. Parker, you are suspended for a week or you could spend your suspension week cleaning our school." My eyes widened at what he just said.

"Pardon?" I gasped in total horror.

"You are suspended for 1 week. I'll give you the chance to choose what you'd like. Either you can stay out of school for a week or you can spend your suspension week cleaning our school."

"NO WAY, MR. BOOCH. I WILL NOT CLEAN THE SCHOOL THEY WILL DAMAGE MY PERFECTLY SMOOTH SKIN AND ALSO MY PERFECTLY POLISHED NAILS." I vociferated.

"Okay, I think it's clear that you're staying out of school for this week. You may now leave, Ms. Parker." I quickly got my bag and walked out of that room upset.

I am lucky he made me choose because if he didn't I'll have to be stuck in holding dreadful and hideous cleaning tools and tidying up some of the yucky rooms. Thinking about it makes me nauseous. This is the worst.

I stopped walking and started to breath in and out to try to calm down. After a few seconds, someone bumped me that made me almost fall down but was caught midway.

I looked at the person I mean the guy who caught me and saw his gorgeous green orbs. He is sweaty but he looks fantastic.

We were stuck in that position for a while. I realized he was disgusting but looked great. I pulled away from his grasp and fixed my clothing. I then turned on my heel and never turned around.

I made my way towards the parking lot even if it was a bit far from where I've been. Luckily, I've reached my destination while wearing my high heels with a measure of 5 inches. I opened my car and started the engine. I turned it on autopilot since I'm tired of today's events.

As I was nearing the school gates, the guard stopped me. I parked beside his shed and irritatedly looked at him as I opened the window.

"Margot Parker. I'm suspended for this week." He nodded and opened the gates. The car then drived towards our mansion.

If you ask me, why I didn't get one of those icky apartments. It's because I'm the daughter of the second most richest businessman in this city. The daughter of the owner of Van & Parker Corps.

I entered the gates of our mansion as it opened. The car stopped in a parking area and got my key. I got out of the car and put the key in my handbag. Both of my parents aren't here all the time doing business thingies and such.

I totes know they wouldn't know about my suspension and other stuff that happened to me. I went upstairs to my room to put my things and laid in my queen-sized bed. Today has been stressful.

After a few minutes, I decided to have a shower and a relaxation time in the tub. I put on my pastel pink bath robe and went to my closet to decide on what I should wear after my well-deserved bath. After preparing my after-bathe things, I made my way to my tub and put all the things I needed for relaxation. I then got in and thought of how I lived this fantabulous rich life.

************

A/N:

Hey readers and followers!

I hope you enjoyed Margot Parker's point of view. Thank you for reading this and for following me. I appreciate it a lot.

Love ya. See you in my next chapter. Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.

Xoxo😘😘
Mprfctnst