Epilogue

Author's POV

After one month in the hospital, Ming and Kit had successfully recovered and they are already permitted by their personal doctors, Beam and Phana, to go home. On their way home with the twins, they remembered that they didn't get the chance to clean the house after the incident. Ming opened the door and they were surprised by their families and friends. 

Everyone: SURPRISE!

Ming and Kit were surprised and the twins are not since they are the little angels behind the idea

Ming and Kit were surprised and the twins are not since they are the little angels behind the idea. They were the one who reached out to the grandparents on both sides to go home and prepare the rest while they distract their parents. Everybody was happy seeing the family whole again. Ming's parents with Minerva approached them and hugged their only son and was crying in tears of Joy.

Kit: Hi, mom, dad and Minerva, I will bring the twins over there so you guys can have a talk. 

Ming's Mom: I am so glad that you are alive. You are so lucky to have Kit who didn't give up on you and believed that you are indeed alive. 

Ming: Thanks Mom, I am indeed not just lucky but blessed to have him in my life. Dad, I will make up to my absences. 

Ming's Dad: That's nonsense. There's no need to rush since your sister seems to handle everything smoothly. 

Minerva: Don't worry bro, I got you covered so I will let you rest for another year to make up with your family. Once you're ready, you can come back anytime. 

Ming: Thanks sis. You're the best.

Minerva: I know right? 

They all laughed. Ming saw his parents in law and brother in law with Tee, Kit and the twins. He approached them and Kit's mom and daw were about to give him a hug when Ming suddenly knelt down in front of them that made the entire crowd surprised and drawn to his sudden action. Kit knelt down and asked his dear husband.

Kit: Babe, what are you doing? 

Ming: I need to do this, Kitkat. Please let me.

Kit looked in Ming's eyes and he is serious about what he is doing. He went back with the twins and approached his parents. Kit carrying Kim while Kieng carrying Cop. Ming on his knees and lean down until his forehead is touching the floor with his hands upfront. 

Ming: Mom, dad, and Kieng, I am really deeply sorry for making your son and your grandchildren suffer. I will never forgive myself for as long as I live with the hardships and the tears that I have brought to your beloved son. I promise that I will never ever leave them again and I will make Kit the happiest person on this earth if that's the last thing I do. 

Ming was waiting to be hit by Kieng but nothing came. He looked up and saw his parents in law kneeling down in front of him and touched Ming's shoulders. They helped him up and hugged him.