Chapter 5: The Uninvited Guest

Monel's POV

I arrived at the park around 8pm and sat a nearby bench. It was a good thing that there are lights around this time. The park is peaceful and there are available food trucks. I heard my stomach growl and remembered that I haven't eaten lunch with all the commotion happened today. I went to one of the food truck and bought myself a Banh Mi and Thai Milk tea as I plan my next move. I sat at one of the tables setup by the food truck and started checking the Smart phone. I am not very familiar to it so I asked one of the girls looking at me. 

Monel: I am sorry to interrupt, can I sit with you and ask for some help? I am not familiar with this. **I saw one of the girls blushed and speaking under their breath as if they think that I am hitting on their friend."

Girl 1 (who blushed and still blushing): Sure. How can I help you? May I know your name?

Monel: My name is Monel. I was trying to search something on the internet however I cannot find where it is. 

Girl 1: Let me see your phone.

The girl took my phone and I approached her to see what she's looking at. I saw her ears turned read when I am almost an inch away from her face. I hope she is not misunderstanding this for I already too much on my plate and I cannot another girl on that list. She touched a globe icon and type google.com on the empty field above. 

Girl 1: If you want to search something online, make sure you have an internet connection. You see this icon, it shows that you have one right now. All you need is type the search engine like google.com like I did a moment ago. This page will show. There's another field where you can type the things you want to look into. Click Search and there are links for different websites with the information you are looking for or related to it. What do you want to search on the internet?

Monel: Wow, that's amazing. Thank you for explaining it to me. I am looking for Mingkwan Dechapanya. Will I be able to check that?

Girl 1: Sure, let me type it. 

The girl typed the name and multiple websites popped up. One of the website shows that I own one of the largest electronic stores in the country and I am married to Kittinan Dechapanya..... What the little guy told me is true that I am his husband. We clicked another link and saw that Kittinan has his own family clinic. So we clicked his name and found the address of the family clinic. 

Girl 1: Is this what you are looking for? This address is near here. Do you want me to accompany you?

Monel: Sure, thanks!

The girl was leading the way when I saw that she is trying to walk at my pace and tried to hold my hand but I ignore it and tried to move my hand away while pretending that I did not know that she is trying to hold on to it. I saw that she got embarrassed with her failed attempt and she started to walk faster. We were at one of the entrances in the park and saw the family clinic in the picture on the website. 

Girl 1: Well, there it is. Do you want me to accompany you there?

Monel: No need and thank you so much for your help.

Girl 1: Bye.

I saw that the girl was disappointed since I did not ask her name or her number. Then, none of that matter since I have bigger issue to face. How will I face him? What will I tell him? I am not the Mingkwan that he is looking for. Will he let me stay with him as I try to retrieve my memories? Will my feelings will grow as it was before I lose my memories? Ok Monel! Let's do this. Lets cross the bridge when we get there and see how it goes once you talk to the little cute guy. Hmmm, why can I feel that I am smiling as I mention his name? Even though, I will meet him the second time around, I am not nervous but I am extremely happy as if I wanted to return to him from the very beginning. I was about to approach the house when I saw a car stopped and saw someone familiar went out to the car and went in front of the house.