Chapter 21: Sacrifice

Author:

Kit's head was throbbing as he tried to open his eyes. Once he managed to open it, he found himself lying on the floor trying to figure out where he was. The room has a chair and an office table on the other side with a lamp on which is the only source of light. He looked at the right side of the room, the windows are entirely shut and it was covered with different pictures. 

He tried to look at them as much as he could and he saw pictures of him, his twins and Ming. But Ming's pictures are different. It was marked with red ink and a large X on his. He wondered who could do this them. He suddenly realized that he was not alone and he was with Ming who got his memories back. He tried to stand up but his hands are tied behind his back and his legs are chained against the wall. All he can do was sit up and he tried to set himself free but he was too weak. 

Kit: Ming! Ming! Where are you?

Kit shouts Ming's name trying to find his whereabouts. He didn't want to lose him again. He started to have a panic attack. He suddenly remembered that there was someone with them in the car when they were about to go back to the hospital. He didn't want to believe it that his best friend can do this to him especially him for he is the only friend besides from Phana and Beam.

Kit: Suthee! Where's my husband?!?!?!?! Damn you Suthee! Show your damn face and bring back my husband! Tell me it's all a lie! You're not the mastermind! Right?

Kit was sobbing for he is still in denial and does not want to believe that Suthee can do this to him. Suthee was on the other room watching Kit on his laptop. There is a CCTV in the other room where Kit is. 2 hours have passed and Kit keeps on shouting Ming and Suthee's name. He is begging Suthee to give his husband back. He is getting weaker in every second pass. No water. No food. But he didn't care any of that. He only thinks and matters to him is getting Ming back so they can go back to their twins and not seeing Ming beside him is torture. 

Before losing his consciousness, he heard the door opened near the office table and saw Suthee went inside the room and sat on the chair across the room. Before he can say anything, he fainted. He was unconscious for 30 minutes when he suddenly felt a body pressed against his. When he woke up, it was Suthee on top of him trying to take off of his clothes slowly.

Kit: What are you doing?!?

Suthee: What else? I am gonna make love to you, my beloved Kit.

Kit: Don't do this Suthee. I am begging you. Please.

Suthee started kissing Kit's neck and licked every part of it. Kit tried so hard to fend off his assaulter but he is too weak to protect himself. Suthee forcefully took off Kit's shirt and bit his nipples as he pushes Kit down on the floor. Kit is crying defenselessly and he begged Suthee to stop. He is not enjoying every bit of it but why is it seems familiar. He knew that he can never sleep with anyone else aside from Ming. He loves him too much to even think it sickens him. 

Suthee: Hmmmm! You taste so good my beloved. Can't you remember I embraced you the other night? You loved my every touch, my every kiss and my every thrust. 

Kit: You drugged me?!?!?!

Suthee: Oh please, don't be surprised. I know you long for me to touch your body.

Kit: Damn you Suthee! You drugged and you raped me! You even planned everything from the very beginning! I thought you're my best friend?

Suthee: I never asked to be one! All I wanted is to be your lover. I wanted to be your husband and to be the father of your twins! It should be me and not him! But you chose him!

Suthee continued to assault Kit. He leaves kiss marks as much as he can and tried to kiss Kit but Kit was able to avoid it. Ming is the only guy that can kiss him. Suthee didn't push the kiss any further. He started to unbuckle Kit's pants.

Kit: Please Suthee! Don't do this! I beg you! I can only love Ming and no one else!

Suthee: Stop! I don't want to hear it any further. 

Kit: Ming! 

=========================

Ming woke up from a familiar voice and found himself in an empty room. He was tied on a chair with both of his hands behind. He was trying to figure out where he was. The room was dark and the window is open and his only source of light is the flat television placed in front of him and where he heard someone calling out to him while he was unconscious. When he looked at the television, he saw Kit and someone he saw before. 

Ming: Kitkat!

He panicked but he knew that this is not the time to get paranoid. He needs to free himself and save his Kitkat. As he tries to free himself, he saw that the guy Kit with is starting to assault his husband. He can hear their conversation and how Suthee was desperate to have Kit and the fact that he drugged and raped his Kitkat in his sleep. He is so mad and he took all the adrenaline rush he can get out of it to free himself. He stood up and run towards the wall for him to hit the chair against the wall. The chair broke and he was able to free himself.  Before he runs out the room, he stopped at the door and heard Suthee saying something to his husband. 

Suthee: If you don't let me hold you tonight, I will kill your husband and you will never see him again. What will it be, my beloved Kit?

From that moment, Ming knew that Kit will sacrifice himself again just to protect him just like he protected him before from his crazy brother, Kiet, from his obsessed ex-boyfriend, Ice, from the stalkers and from Moowan. 

Ming: Wait for me Kitkat. I am coming. This time I will protect you.

=========END==========

Noooooooooooooo! KIT!!!!!! Please Ming protect your Kitkat! I hope you like this chapter guys.