Chapter 22: Protect

Author's POV

Kit did everything he can to defend himself for the continuous assault of Suthee but he has no strength at all. All he can do is cry and beg. Suthee laughed and got a bit irritated to the meaningless effort that Kit is putting up specifically with his attempt to avoid Suthee's kiss. He only wants Ming to kiss him. He punched Kit in the stomach because of jealousy. He wanted Kit. He wanted all of it but he knows that he can never have him because Ming is still alive. 

Suthee: If you don't let me hold you tonight, I will kill your husband and you will never see him again. What will it be, my beloved Kit?

Kit stopped fighting. He didn't want to lose his beloved Ming all over again. He needs to do everything he can to protect his family regardless if he needs to sacrifice his body. He doesn't care if his body can be defiled by this asshole. All he cares about is his family. Suthee felt that Kit put down his meaningless effort to fend him off and started enjoying Kit's submission. He licks and sucks all the parts that he can think off. 

He was halfway in removing Kit's pants and underpants when he got a notification from his mobile phone and looked at the video automatically sent to him. The video shows that Ming was already awake. He was watching the video and Ming's attempt to free himself. When he saw that Ming was able to do so, he started laughing. Kit was surprised with the sudden outburst while he is still pinned down on the floor. Suthee showed Kit the video as he mock Ming.

Suthee: Look at your Mingkwan, he thinks he can take you back from me? Haha, this is how it should be. 

Kit: Mingkwan, you're alive. Thank God you're ok. 

Suthee: Stop looking at him as if you really love him!

Kit: I love him and no one else! Why can't you accept that! 

Suthee: No, you're not! You're mine! Let's continue, shall we?

Kit: MING!!!!

Ming heard Kit's cry and started running to the place where he heard it. He tried to open the door but it is locked. He can't find anything that will help him open the door. He heard Kit pleading for him to save him from his assaulter but he can hear Kit assaulter's evilly laughing as he cried for help. 

Ming: Kitkat! 

Ming used his body to slam to the door non-stop. He didn't care about the pain. All he cares about is he needs to save his Kitkat no matter what. After a few more attempts, he has successfully opened the door and what he saw horrified him to the point that his blood is boiling. Suthee was on top of his Kitkat with his dick on Kit's ass with blood dripping from his thighs. He saw his Kitkat defenseless underneath his rapist with dried tears on his face. His Kitkat is in pain. His Kitkat is suffering because of this bastard.

Suthee: Glad for you to join us. I am done releasing my seeds inside him. Tell me Ming, how did you get Kit pregnant? I want him to have my kids. Is thrusting in him like this is enough for that?

Ming: You bastard! 

Ming was about to lunge on Suthee and hit him but Suthee was faster and shot Ming on his right leg. Kit was horrified when he heard the shot and saw his Mingkwan on the floor hurt. He used all the strength he can gather and pushed Suthee off him. Suthee was surprised that Kit can still push him. He saw Kit stood up and ran to check on Ming despite the pain he inflicted on his body. What he saw made him so angry that he wanted to kill Ming right there and there. 

Suthee: Mingkwan! How dare you steal my Kittinan to me again! Joan should have killed you as I instructed to! What do you have that I don't! Tell me Kittinan.