Chapter 13: The Dechapanya Family

Author's POV

The moment that Monel opened the hospital door where Kit was, he felt that his world started to move again. He saw the smile that he always see in his flashbacks. Without further thinking, his body moved suddenly as if he remembers Kit and held Kit on his arms. He felt that tears are falling upon his eyes and he never felt relieved and happy all at the same time. All he can think of is Kit waking up and retuning to him wherein fact he was the one who left them. But there was never a single day that he regretted it. If only his memories or he found out the truth earlier about his real identity, he could have returned to them earlier. 

Monel wants to be Mingkwan again but he doesn't know how to be but there is one thing he knows that him and Mingkwan are the same, the love towards he felt to someone he thinks he recently knew and the love towards the kids. He made a silent vow that regardless if he gets his memories back, he will never ever leave them at their side. Regardless, if Kit will never love him as Monel the same way he loves Mingkwan, he will never leave them and will love him and the kids. He doesn't want to live his life with regrets of not being at their side like the way he feels right now. 

Kit felt Monel's embrace became tighter, he did not hesitate to hug him back as tight as he can. From the moment he woke up from the terrible dream, all he can think are Monel and the kids. He also made a vow to himself that regardless Monel can remember who he was before, he will love him like he did to Mingkwan. He believes that the real Mingkwan is silently sleeping in Monel's subconsciousness. He is willingly to wait for him to fully wake up and during that time, he will love and support him as Monel. Having him here at his side is enough for him. His memories may disappear or may never come back, he felt that Monel's love to him and to his kids is as strong as Mingkwan's. 

He is not sure how he knew it but Monel's embrace made him feel and think that way. He felt that deep inside Monel's heart is the same Mingkwan he knew all his life. He maybe different in the outside but inside he is all the same. He never really did lose Mingkwan, he just got him back with a whole different side of him but he is still the same Mingkwan he loves and will always love. He didn't give a damn about the two years of his sufferings and depression because what he needs and wants at this very moment is to be in the arms of the man he loves.

Kim and Cop is at the room at the entire time and looking at their parents embrace each other. They knew that they are too young to understand the current situation of their parents. They knew from the very beginning the possibility of Kit not waking up after the operation for they have heard it, secretly eavesdropping at every conversation for they are too tired to be left in the dark. Their desire to protect their family and their desire of not seeing their mother being depressed again made them stronger and braver. 

Kim who is the eldest among between the twins has been a good brother to Cop and a caring son to his mother. He also make sure that he keeps his promise to his father. When they lost their father, he felt that they lost their mother as well. He knew from that very moment that there is no time for him to be depress for he still has a baby brother to take care and a mother he needs to save. His godfathers, Beam and Forth, think they're too young for them to deal with this but little did they know that even though they are young, they can handle it both. He may joke around like his father but he is very serious in taking care of his brother and his mother while Ming was not around.

Cop who is the youngest between the twins is the baby of the family. He maybe a cry baby but he tried his best to help his big brother in taking care of their depressed mother when their father disappeared. He is obedient to his big brother and always follow him around. He doesn't want to be  a burden to his brother and he is always trying his best to be a good boy like Kim is. He seems to be the baby but he has a very big heart like his mother who doesn't want others to worry about him and want to take care of his family like his big brother.

While they are watching their parents embrace each other and exchanging "I Love you" to one another, they cannot stop themselves from crying. After their father disappeared in their life, they do not have enough time to shed a tear or to grieve. They are crying their heart out. They are too happy and relieved at the same time seeing their parents like they were before. They are happy that their family is complete again. They got their father back. They got their mother back. They are crying so loud that the godfathers and uncles outside can hear it but they rather stay outside for this is the most awaited and heartwarming reunion for the Dechapanya family.

Kit and Monel heard the twins cried and called out to them. The kids run to their parents and all of them are hugging each other. Monel wrapped around his arms around his family. No words need to be used or no images to picture overwhelming happiness they are feeling around now. Unknowingly, all four of them are crying not because of sadness but because they are a family again.

Wayo who is worried for them took a peek with Beam and saw the Dechapanya family hugging and crying together. He started crying as well silently looking at them. Beam handed him his handkerchief as he took his phone out and took a picture of the crying but happy family. All of them witnessed the sufferings and the struggles of their friends and their kids. They also knew that their problems aren't over yet. They knew about Joan and the havoc it caused to the Dechapanya. They cannot act on their own as of now. They want to enjoy and celebrate this day that their friends, their family, are complete and happy.

Joan is least of Monel's worries. His main problem is how to break the news to his family and Kittinan's family that he is alive and he is still retrieving back his lost memories but his bestfriend and his friends made him sure that they will help them and so is Kittinan. 

Kit: No need to worry. Minerva, our parents and your parents will be delighted to know that you are alive. Me and the kids will be here for you.

Monel: Thank you my Kitkat, you came back for me and the kids. I will never ever leave you again. I love you so much and the kids. 

Kit: I know. I love you too.

Kim and Cop: We love you both!

==========END=========

Wow! Yehey! They are back together. This chapter is a little summary and overview of the Dechapanya family. There is nothing much going on this chapter but I am hoping that you still like this chapter.