Tim Drake x Spirit!Reader

Start from the beginning

"Your laugh sounds like music." I said smiling. He seemed to flush more at that. He smiled embarrassed but it was genuine.

~Time Skip~

I smiled as I ran my fingers through his hair. I've been visiting for almost a year. I love him. Damn Cupid why do this to me?! He had a long night of patrolling and today is Saturday so I'm letting him sleep in. His long hair was really soft. It's oddly relaxing when I play with his hair. I stopped after a bit and looked at him. He's been so happy lately.

"Don't stop." He muttered. I smiled and started playing with his hair again. I stopped once I heard footsteps coming towards the room. I carefully lifted his head off my lap and put a pillow under his head. He whined but stopped once he heard the footsteps. The door bursted open and I saw Dick there with an air horn.

"Happy birthday Timbo!" He yelled before blowing the air horn. Tim shot up freaked out. I held him close to me trying to calm him down.

"Come downstairs." Dick said before running. I looked at Tim and pouted.

"Why didn't you tell me that today was your birthday?" I asked.

"To be honest it slipped my mind." He said. I sighed and hugged him.

"I'll be back later ok?" I said before flying out the window. I went over to the North Pole to borrow some things from North.

~Time Skip Tim's POV~

It's been a few hours since (Y/n) left. She hasn't been gone this long before. My family threw me a party that a few close league members showed up to. There was a knock at the door making everyone look. Alfred opened the door and nobody was there. Just a present. One look and I knew who it was from.

"Oooooh Timmy has a secret admirer!" Dick said nudging me. I blushed and got the box.

"She's not a secret admirer we're friends." I responded. I looked inside and smiled.

I looked at the card inside the box

Sorry I couldn't be there to give it to you in person Timbo but the world is in danger and the guardians needed my help. And yes I know this is a Christmas card but I was at the North Pole when the signal went out. I'll be back soon my little Red Robin.

~(Y/n)

It said. I smiled and picked up the Robin carving. I know she did it which is why it's all the more special to me. I just want her to be back safe and sound.

"Why haven't we met her Tim?" Babs asked. I smiled.

"Someday you might." I said looking at the snowflake that's been preserved in a key chain.

"TT. If she voluntarily spends time with you then she must be an attention seeker." Demon grumbled. I felt my body stiffen and when I looked at him all I could see was red. I launched at him and we started wrestling.

~Your POV~

I came back to the manor as quick as I could feeling Tim in distress. Let's just say Cupid and Mother Goose got into an argument and Cupid ended up shooting people with his arrows on accident. We got the problem solved and I rushed back. But when I got through the window I saw Tim fighting with Damian. Tim kept punching his little brother while Damian blocked punches from his face. I flew over quickly and put both hands on the side of his face making him look at me. He looked at me and his eyes softened.

"Tim. Tim. Look at me ok. Calm down." I said making him back up from his brother. He couldn't meet my eyes.

"Tim are you ok?" Bruce asked him. Tim looked like he was ready to break down.

"He kept talking shit about you." Tim muttered.

"It's ok. I'm ok. I'm sorry I wasn't here. I'm sorry." I said hugging him. He hugged me back.

"Replacement seriously are you ok?" Jason asked looking at Tim weird.

"They can't see me remember." I said laughing. I heard growling and I quickly turned around. I saw Damian about to lunge at Tim. I created wind from my hands making him fly back.

"Ok Tim what the hell is going on?!" Barbra asked.

"You wouldn't believe me." He said smiling at me.

"I have a little something that can help." I said before kissing his cheek. I made myself visible and laughed. I turned to Damian.

"So what did you say about me?" I asked him. He glared at me and grumbled walking away.

"Oh thank god you haven't lost your mind." Barbra said wiping imaginary sweat from her forehead. I smiled.

"If anything he has one of the greatest minds I've seen in a long time." I said messing up his hair. He smiled and tried fixing it.

"Why couldn't we see you?" Bruce asked. I frowned a bit.

"I didn't want you to. I am (Y/n) Breeze the Spirit of Autumn." I said bowing making me and Tim laugh.

"I don't even want to get into the topic. Why are you here?" Bruce asked.

"I was sent by the Man in the Moon. Tim needed someone so I was sent. I've been coming for a year Bruce I'm not a threat." I answered. He just put a hand on his head.

"Grab your present." I whispered to Tim. He grabbed the box and I made myself disappear again. I flew over to his room and he followed.

"Did you really go all the way to the North Pole to make this for me?" He asked smiling.

"Of course. North is the best person to go to for present advice. He does deliver presents all around the world in a single night after all." I said smiling.

"True. You are amazing though. I mean wow." He said looking at the bird. I smiled and blushed slightly. I'm not exactly use to hearing complements.

"So you wanna talk about that kiss on the cheek?" He asked blushing. I paled remembering that I did kiss him on the cheek.

"Nooooo." I stretched out embarrassed. He smiled and pulled me closer to him.

"Well I do." He said. I smiled.

"Oh really? What would you like to know?" I asked laughing.

"Why did you do it?" He asked. I smiled and hugged him.

"I love you that's why you dummy." I said into his neck embarrassed.

"I love you too (Y/n)." He said. I heard a squeal and I turned to see Cupid. I motioned for him to leave. He flew to the window and bowed before I made the wind blow him away. Geez. We cuddled and watched tv for awhile. I even made myself visible. 1 thing I didn't tell Tim was that since I met him I've been growing more and more mortal. Manny says that I'm being given another chance and that I will still be half spirit. So maybe me and Tim can live happily ever after like the stories.