It angers me to no end that this bastard put his hands on my friend, swinging my body I put all my weight down on the restraints unbalancing Steps as I swing my body forward again landing a kick in that sick bastard stomach.

He fall back surprise at my move holding his midsection, satisfaction fills me as I see him roll on the floor in pain spit dripping down the side of his mouth.

My satisfaction is short live even if I don't show it as I hear a resounding crack and pain flood my mind and body, I bit my mouth drawing blood to stop my scream of pain from bursting forth, I know I dislocated my shoulder I can feel it, but I ignore the pain because I did it for Steps.

He is crying after all the blows with that thick belt, looking down I see big dark angry welts forming on his back, looking up at me tears are streaming down his face and my heart hurts more than the dislocated shoulder.

My friends should have never been introduced to this world and now Steps is seeing something that I never wished him to see or feel, this treatment I will never even wish on my worse enemy to experience from a love one.

Hearing a noise I look up and see the bastard charging us again going for Steps were he begins raining blow after blows on his covering body with that thick belt,

“I should have killed you a long time ago you slut, because of you my son is like this, you all corrupted him, making him hate me!!” the rage coming from him towards Steps has me panicking, the other man is unmoving as if he does not know what to do.

"He hates you because you are a sick Fuck!" Steps screams out pain lacing his voice as he cry put with each blow

I begin swing again even through the pain that is clouding my brains, yet I still swing and kick the bastard squarely in his face enjoying the sound of a crack, he scream grabbing a hold of his face, blood pouring through his finger from his broken nose, satisfaction fills me even more though the pain has reached unbelievable levels.

“Steps get up!! Get up and run dammit, run!” I scream at the crying Steps, he begins getting up but the other man was already there dragging him away, I begin screaming for Steps to fight and not give in, until I feel a hard punch to my side that left me winded and I hear another crack.

I could not hold back the cry this time as I feel one of my ribs crack, but I still bite back some of it as I try to control the pain, he caught me by surprise with my attention elsewhere, but I did not let tears come to my eyes that would only add to his fire.

That is why he attacked Steps, because he enjoy the cries and screams of pain he receives from others, it turn this disgusting trash on, but I will not give him the pleasure he can kill me I will not show weakness.

I spat in his face once again, he slap me and I begin laughing at his batter bruise up face.

I feel proud of my self, but deep in the back of my mind I am begging my Master to come, to please hurry because I need him now.

“Laughing are we? Well lets see how much you laugh when I fuck your ass until it bleeds, I hold back before but not now, I need to teach you your place, lets see if you’re so defiant after I am done with you” he sneer at me as he begins to take of his pants, I gulp but I am still not showing fear even though inside I am quaking.

He pulls out his disgusting cock palming it as it drips fluids everywhere I guess he got turned on by Steps crying, disgust fills me, my body feels like it would drown in it, but I say nothing, all I know is if he puts that inside me I will never be able to face My Master ever again and that is what scares me most.

Suddenly I hear a loud commotion in the other room, I look towards where it come from hoping Steps is ok,

“Steps are you ok? Steps dammit answer me!! Are you ok?” I scream out and this sick man has the nerve to laugh, but I ignore it still looking to the entrance and trying to hear Steps but nothing.

My heart is beating wildly, pain is killing me from my dislocated shoulder and broken ribs, my head is about to explode but all of that is not important if my friend is not ok.

“Steps answer me, please tell me you are ok!” my scream this time is louder and this man continue to laugh as if it was the funniest thing in the world,

“You should not be to focus on what is happening to that slut, you should be more focus on what is about to happen to you” he says viciously slapping me in the face again rubbing his c*ock on my skin,

“So do you Tyler Reid, I have been very eager to meet you, yet now I will have to slowly kill you after you dared touch what is mine” says a cold deep husky voice, swinging my eyes towards the voice, I come face to face with the Alessi clan, their friends and Steps as Dorian comes in walking with him in his arms protectively.

The other man is being drag by Colin he is unmoving and bloody, the bastard eyes widen in fear as he hear that voice while mine widen in joy at seeing them and most importantly at seeing My Master.

He whip around looking helplessly in the direction of everyone. He stands there froze unable to move like a deer caught in the headlights as My Master made his way slowly deliberately towards us.

I can feel fury coming of off him in great big waves with every step he takes, he stop in front of the frozen sperm donor sliding his eyes towards me trailing them gently all over my body, then his eyes became darker his face twisting into one of pure rage as his eyes swing back to that sick bastard that practically squeak when face with My terifying beast of a man.

“H-ho-how?” the bastard stammer out in pure fear, looking around the room I am guessing in a desperate manner at all the big beasts that are there looking back at him with anger and deadly hate.

My Master did not say anything not gracing him with an answer, he just lifted his hand and punch the bastard squarely in the face, I hear another resounding crack, blood and teeth fly as a scream fill the room.

But My Master is not done yet, as soon as that sick excuse for a human being hits the floor, My Master begins kicking him viciously stomping on him I have never seen this type of rage before.

There is no emotion on my Master’s face, his face is deceivingly calm yet he is like and unstoppable machine just tearing into its opponent with the only intent to destroy.

His stomping becomes more and more brutal as he attacks Tyler Reid’s pride and joy, his sick disgusting tool of torture, his d*ick.

Blood is spraying on my feet as scream of total pain bounce of the walls from that sick disgusting man yet My Master continues kicking and stomping,

“You dared putting your hands on what is mine!! You dare challenge an Alessi!! I told I was going to rip you to pieces if you ever came at my 'little one' again, I guess you thought I was playing or telling a joke, but there is something you should know about me. I never do idle threats and I will show you what happen to those who cross me.” says My Master in a cold chilling voice, a shiver of pleasure runs through me as I see my beautiful beast at work.

Destroying the very thing that once made fear rocked me, I look down at the man I use to once call father on the floor and feel nothing but pleasure as his body spasm and jerk with the pain of every kick.

“P-ple-please s-stop, p-please s-stop, oh-oh G-God p-please” the sick man plead to My Master it makes me feel a dark thrill to hear him plead pathetically for mercy yet I know he will receive none, My Master laugh as he look down on the sad looking excuse of a human being,

“You should call out to God, because I will drag you to darkest pit of hell, when I am through with you, you will be delighted to meet your maker” My Master smile down at him coldly.

He then walks towards me taking my body down from that celling restrain with so much gentleness and care, its hard to believe that he was just stomping a man to death, but I love seeing how his gaze and actions change just for me.

The pain is unbearable, my body is on fire, yet I try not to scream as he jostles my broken battered body while getting me down, but still a cry of pain slips out as my body comes down into his arms.

His face automatically change as he look down at me, worry, hurt, fury and love war in his eyes, he leans down claiming my bloody lips in a sweet kiss,

“I am so sorry I was late Little One, please forgive your Master” he say in my ear pleadingly, at his pleading voice my heart melt with love Santier Alessi pleads with no one, yet he just pleaded to me to forgive him.

My heart can barely take it and I have to touch him to feel his heat, raising my good hand I touch his face gently tracing my hand on every dip and curve of his beautiful face, marveling at the beautiful picture he presents.

I touch him until slowly darkest begins to claim me as the pain flood my system with vengeance, I try to stay awake fighting the darkness, but I rapidly being pull under, the last thought that flows through my head as I began loosing consciousness is,

Thank you God for creating someone like My Master just for me, I murmur something to him then I heard as the last of my consciousness fades,

“I love you too little one, you are mine forever” the whisper fills my ear and I know in my heart that all is going to be ok, with My Master here I know that everything is going to be ok.

Hey my babies I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I am really happy about the way it turned out Sylver our baby went all out and I think he was so cute doing so, so please give me feedback by commenting and voting,

Don’t forget that is you all like the story please recommend and share.

LOTS OF CHOCOLATE HUGS AND KISSES FOR EVERYONE ^_^