From: Yoon
I'd like to see someone else put up-I mean be friends with you

From: Taejoon
... HYUNG. REALLY?

From: Yoon
Hmm?
XX bar. Thursday. 10pm.

From: Taejoon
Thursday then.
I'll make a friend there...

I smiled to myself seeing the numerous texts from our group chat over the days. I had read them but had yet to reply them both.

"Jae. Do you want to grab drinks with my friends?" I asked, looking up from my phone.

"Yes" Youngjae replied quickly, turning to look at me.

"You can invite your friends as well" I suggested, confused as I took in his slightly shocked face.

"Okay" he nodded, blinking at me. He looked so small, sitting huddled on the bed with the covers surrounding him, my pullover hanging loosely on his frame.

"What?" I asked, confused by his reaction still.

"It's just... rare that you suggest we go out. To go out and see others at that too... but you've been doing that a lot recently" he replied, tilting his head slightly as he explained further.

"I didn't realise that... which do you rather?" I asked guiltily, moving to squat in front of him by the bed.

"I only need to be next to you" he blushed, reaching to cup my face in his hands.

"You can tell me Jae" I muttered softly, reaching for his waist. I tugged him nearer to the edge of the bed, leaning my head against his thighs.

I pressed a kiss to his bare thigh, smiling as I felt him shiver. I watched his goosebump rise and brushed my nose against it gently, feeling him fidget in my arms. He's too cute...

"I only need you. It doesn't matter what we're doing. It's fun only because you're around" he whispered, his fingers fumbling with my hair.

I laid there for awhile, waiting to see if he would add more but he kept his silence, tangling his fingers into my hair. I looked up slowly to see his red face, his hands slipping into his lap as I lifted my head.

"Should I stick myself next to you always then?" I asked, reaching up to brush his red cheek.

"Except in the toilet when we're pooping" he mumbled.

I laughed hard at his statement, burying my face in his lap again, loving the feeling of his fingers brushing against the back of my scalp. He's just too damn adorable. I like this feeling... should I grow my hair out?

~

Youngjae

We got ready slowly, the two of us thoroughly distracted by one another the entire time. It felt weird to be apart for even a second, my hands itching to reach for him even as he changed.

He smiled as he caught the look on my face, the small glint in his eyes letting me know that he understood what I wanted. I felt my cheeks flush, embarrassed for looking and acting so needy.

"Come here" he murmured, sticking his hand out to me.

I shuffled over to him, his hand hooking around to hold the nape of my neck to tug me nearer still. I buried my face into his chest automatically, loving how safe I felt.

"Are we going to be late?" I muffled out, slowly tilting my head up.

"Doesn't matter" he shrugged, his smiley eyes locked on mine.