Authors note and sequel trailer

******** Hehe hai guys! It’s an Authors note!!!

So I absolutely enjoyed writing this story for you all and I am glad you would like a sequel. I will get started it on it as soon as I start updating my Gaara story a little bit more. You should check it out if you liked Mine forever! :D So anyways it wont take too long to get the new story up and running, it will be called: Baby come back

Its going to be based off of Naruto Shippuden but I will change a LOT. And again there will be time skips just like this one cause I am lazy so sorry!  I will try to make it as detailed and long as possible my writing style will be just like this one so best you get used to it :)  I DO NOT OWWN NARUTO OR NARUTO SHIPPUDEN!! Love you guys soo much! Thanks for reading and everything and please read my sequel when it comes out thank you! :3

TRAILER LIKE THING FOR THE SEQUEL:

Itachi-kun has took is time away from Akatsuki to train me for a very long time, not sure how long but all I know is I have changed. From looks to strength and slightly personality, Itachi –san and I have gotten a lot closer. Not that way but like an almost bro way. Bro in law? I am not sure… I really miss everyone but I had no time to do anything. We have done nothing but training.

Every time me and Itachi-kun spar now its super easy for me to pretty much put him in a place where he is at the verg of losing, yet he is still super strong. I still feel horrible that my home village has no idea where I am. It’s quite depressing knowing that I am trying to be the best known konoichi and here I am training with a “Criminal” Akatsuki member. Itachi-kun has also been very nice to me.  Nor me or him have seen the other members since I got here, of course they aren’t going to let me go. They only let me get away from their missions and shit to train. I know I have to go back and now work for them . I wouldn’t be able to stand seeing everyone get hurt.

I wonder how Naruto-kun is now. How Sakura-chan is, Hinata-cha, Temari-cha, Gaara-kun, Kiba-kun, Shika-kun and everyone is! Especially dad… I really love and miss him. What it they forgot me? Naruto-kun has probably gotten way stronger than before.  That’s my new ninja life I guess..

As for my position of Heiress of the Shima clan, I learned a lot. I read the scroll and it was unbelievable I was capable of so much.  This time with my new powers I am going to be the one to bring Duck butt back. I know I will. I just hope he is ready to come back.

Also, for my Jinkchuuriki life; I still have never slept since Sasuke left. I had a few chats with the prince of ice but he won’t tell me what I want. I wish we could communicate more. Naruto-kun may have a lot of fights with the nine tails but at least he is talking!

That’s how my life has been going so far….

Itachi-kun and I were finally traveling.

“Ready to go?” He asked holding his bags as I was too. I looked up at him and nodded confidently. “Hai!” He grabbed my hand and we left.  Unfortunately, I wasn’t going back home yet. I couldn’t see my family in Konoha, not that I didn’t want to but… But now that I am even stronger than before, Pein-sama is ready put me through the Akatsuki member life.

I do not wish to go rogue but if this is what I have to do to protect, this is what I have to do.

“You’ll be fine, just remember; you are doing this for Konoha and Sasuke.”  Itachi-kun said analyzing my worried expression.

“I know.” I stated no expression in my voice what so ever.  I know I am going to see Konoha some time soon. But its Uchiha what I am worried about, now that time has passed I am not sure if we are even together anymore let alone if he remembers me.

‘Sasuke, are you still….mine forever?’

******** Till next time, READ VOTE COMMENT :P