MY scroll

******** Hope you liked the last chapter I am sorry it was cheesy and not the best. But the best I could do :P In this chapter They go on a mission, and the team figures out Sasuke and Mayuri;s new relationship… Enjoy

MAYURI POV-

Around 4am Sasuke and I went back home to get ready for the mission.  Then we arrived at the meeting place promptly around 5:30. We were the first people there so we decided to chill. Sasuke sat against a tree and I was between his legs leaning on him while he rested his chin on my head. (Don’t be perverted)

“At least we are alone” Sasuke muttered. I chuckled and was about to say something but then Sakura and Naruto were coming. I jumped off of Sasuke and onto a branch on a tree. Sasuke just laid there, lazy duck butt.  When the other two members of team 7 came Sakura immediately started flirting with Sasuke. While Naruto sat next to me on the branch with my laying on his shoulder.

 “Sasuke-kun, where were you last night? I was looking all over for you!” Sakura exclaimed. Sasuke turned away and blushed while I blushed burying my head further into Naruto’s shoulder.

“May-san, where did you guys go last night anyways?”, Naruto whispered. I didn’t answer still blushing deeply.
“I saw this really huge firework display that said ‘I love Kurochi Mayuri’… know anything about that?” Naruto smirked…

“Uhh nope.”  I said getting up and jumping to the floor.

“Did it have anything to do with YOU Sasuke-teme?!” Naruto accusingly pointed at Sasuke jumping down with me.

“Baka! Why would Sasuke-kun do something like that to Mayuri-san instead of me?” Sakura punched Naruto.
“Hold the violence till the mission” Kakashi randomly popped out of nowhere, during the lecture about being late given by Naruto to Kakashi-sensei. Our sensei gave me and Uchiha a wink.. wtf? He chuckled and started telling us about his mission.

“Ok so for today’s mission there are some rogue ninjas trying to steal our scrolls. They are on the way here as what out sources say so it’s up to us to make sure they don’t get any closer.”

“Piece of cake.” Naruto grinned. Kakshi turned to him and put on a scary face. “I wouldn’t think so Naruto, there are about 25 rouges to fight.” 

“So we each fight off 5. I pick first!” I called.

“Ok then let’s get going.”

I know that there is a new Hokage, Lady Tsunade now, I know her already when I met her and Jiraya-sensei. They all taught me some stuff. Even Orichimaru taught me a couple things before he left.  These rogue ninjas obviously want a scroll the Hokage has. But what scroll would that be? What would they do with it? How do they manage to get it from the Hokage if they do beat us? Not that they would.

“I see chakra that isn’t ours” Sasuke informed. We all stopped and took fighting stance. “Come out, I already sensed you.” Uchiha called out.