Please stop

******** I don’t want to make a brief summary so just read plz J

MAYURI POV-

Finally! After dying from anticipation I get to see my favorite dude, Uchiha. Sasuke Uchiha to be exact. Days passed and so did some pretty cool fights. I cheered Naruto, Temari, Kankurou and shino on but now its finally time to watch the last fight. Gaara vs Sasuke.

I was so nervous because that damn duck butt was late >:( They were going to eliminate him!!! The crowd was groaning and I sighed from disappointment. Of course I knew even Gaara probably wanted a good fight. I hope Gaara wont KILL him. But why does it matter? Its not like Uchiha is here anyways..

Right then a puff of smoke appeared I could see this long silver weird looking hair pop out of the smoke. Kakashi-sensei, and then from the side I see these black dark spikes poking out. From here or from anywhere people might say it looks like a ducks butt. Spoke too soon, they arrived.

“Sorry we are late” Kakashi  apologized.

“More like fashionably late!” I yelled gesturing to Sasuke’s now longer grown hair. He looked at me and smirked giving me a wink.  I smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

The crowd started cheering and squealing from the fan girls. After sending signals to Uchiha my eyes wandered off to the red head Gaara. He looked at Sasuke and then back at me with absolutely no expression in his eyes. I tried giving him a weary smile concerned about how hard he was going to go during this fight. I tilted my head in thought still smiling at him. ‘How could someone so sweet and cute looking ever be harmful? Gaara, you can do this.’ As if reading my mind Gaara stared at me and nodded. Giving him a confident happy smile I noticed Sasuke glaring at Gaara. The fight hasn’t even started yet; I wonder what he is thinking.  Oh wait I have the power to know! I first used it on Sasuke.

Sasukes Thoughts: Gaara…why are you looking at May-san! Baka, I am going to beat the hell out of you.

‘Uhh ok? Up next Gaara-kun O///O’

Gaara-kuns Thoughts: I will try not to kill May-san, I will.

‘What the fuck? Is he actually reading MY mind?!?’

Soon the fight was ready to begin.

~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The fight was still going on but what confused me was what I should do! Gaara and Sasuke ran out of the arena to fight, the one tails was taking over Gaara’s body, Sasuke’s curse mark was interfering. They both were getting hurt, Naruto is trying to help, Sakura got slammed to a tree, but I don’t know where to go because I can sense the Hokage’s blood and chakra, along with Orichimaru’s!

What the hell do I do?! Where do I fit in? First things first I listened to Kaka-sensei’s orders. I was to go to anbu for a brief moment to explain what THEY should do.  When I reached them I saw in front was Hokage-sama and Orichimaru.