Epilogue

Carter

"Y-you're what?" I try to form words.

"I don't know if for sure I am, I took two tests. One said I wasn't and the other said I was. But I've been having a little bit of the symptoms I had when I was pregnant with Daniel" she frowns. "I'm so so-"

"Don't be sorry, babe. It... happens" I sigh and pull her into my chest. "Why don't you call those doctor people and go see if you're one hundred percent pregnant?"

She nods. "Yea, I was going to, I just wanted to let you know first"

I kiss her head. "Good"

"I'll call now" she pulls back and I nod as she pulls out her phone.

I leave the room and walk to the boys to see them all on their phones. "Lazy fucks" I laugh.

"Eat ass" Ethan says.

"So help me I will throw you out of this window" I say sternly and he shakes his head in fear. "Thought so"

They all look at each other.

**

"Calm down" Natalie holds my head and pulls me into a kiss.

I pull back. "They're little fuckers!"

"I know, but being angry won't get you anywhere, baby. We gotta get to my appointment anyways so you better calm your roll" she says.

I take a deep breathe and exhale. "Alright. Yea. Let's go" I take her hand and lead her to my car.

Some idiot kids are threatening to get the boys, Daniel specifically.

And I know my kids can easily out beat them, but I hate when people threaten them.

We get in the car and I speed off to the doctor Natalie always goes to.

"When if I am pregnant?" she turns to me, playing with my hand.

"Then," I sigh "then you are. Nothing we can do about it. I mean, I wouldn't mind a baby girl"

"Me neither, not another boy" she chuckles.

"No, not another boy" I laugh along.

Minutes of just talking about Daniel, we pull into the building and walk in.

"You know, you make gorgeous kids" Natalie says and we sit down.

"What?" I turn to her.

"I mean, your genetics. The babies you produce are gorgeous! Even though we only have one kid... but he's so cute!" she smiles.

I laugh. "Babe, he's the both of us"

"Still, your babies are so gorgeous" she pats my crotch, making me groan.