Stressed

Natalie

"I don't have to go to this" Carter sits on his phone.

I groan. "Come on, idiot! You got me pregnant so you're coming!"

"You got yourself pregnant" he crosses his arms.

"Did you wrap it?" I ask.

"Did you take it?" he raises an eyebrow.

"Come on" I stomp.

"Holy fuck, okay" he puts his hands up in defeat and grabs his keys. "Hormonal"

"Excuse me?" I turn to him.

"I said you're so precious, Princess" he winks and kisses my forehead.

"Thought so" I hum and we walk out of the house and into Carters car, speeding off..

I'm so bored.

I smirk and turn to Carter who's just minding his business as he drives.

My hand makes its way to his sweatpants, groping him.

He jolts up and turns to me. "What are you doing?!"

"I'm bored" I say, continuing to grope him, not even in his pants, just... groping him.

He grunts, tightening his grip around the steering wheel. "So you mess with me?" he asks and I nod. "Look. I'm gonna make this easy on me and you. Stop"

I stick my hand in his pants and palming him, making him take a sharp breath. "You're so big, Carter. Have I ever told you that?"

"S-stop" he groans, trying to keep his eyes open as I pick up the pace. "Ba-babe I'm d-driving" he tries to talk. I feel him fully erect, so I spread my thumb across his swollen tip. "Stop!" he snaps, swerving.

"I love you" I kiss his cheek.

I palm him faster, which causes him to grunt more. "God, fuck!" he hisses.

It's already been three minutes and on my last pump, he comes undone.

"Finally" I laugh, taking my hand out.

"Mother of fuck" he sweats.

"Now hurry, we're late!" I urge and he gives me a glare. "Hustle!"

He rolls his eyes and steps on the gas.

Within minutes, we pull into the building.

We're having our first parents class and Carter isn't too happy about it.

But, I'm making him go because I'm now seven months pregnant and I'm angry all the time.

So, he's coming.

"The Archers!" a woman greets us and I smile, unlike Carter who's pouting. "Come on, sit down with the other parents!"

I take Carter's hand and drag him to the circle whet everyone else is sitting.

"You look stressed" a man laughs and Carter looks at me.