Taken

Carter

I walk out of the building and pull out my phone to text Natalie.

me:
On my way home, be there in about two hours with traffic. I love you ❤️

Then the three grey dots appear.

Babe❤️😍:
okay! i love you too! drive safe and i wouldn't take i-85, there's a big game up that way and the traffic is ridiculous

I laugh.

me:
Alright, thanks for the heads up 😂

Babe❤️😍:
got your back!😂😂

I chuckle and put my phone up, getting into my car.

As I speed off, I avoid i-85 like Natalie told me too since I really just wanna get home.

Then something slashes both of my tires and a needle is shot into my neck.

**

I groan as I wake up with my wrists tied up to a staircase, eyes still adjusting.

"He's awake" a man laughs and I turn to him.

"And what the FUCK is this all about?" I snap

"The death sentence you never got" Ashley walks in with a smirk, making my eyes widen. "Hello, baby"

"Ashley..." I trail off. "I GOT YOU OUT OF THERE!"

"And you also dodged me. Soooo, whatevs" she shrugs and laughs.

"SO HELP ME I WILL-"

I'm cut off by a man jabbing a shot into me, making my instantly fall weak so it's just my wrists holding me up.

"This is to calm and weaken your ass down" the man laughs and my vision gets blurry. "Come on" he unites my wrists and drags me to a room with a huge tub full of ice and water. "You're gonna one of else" he holds a gun up to me head.

"I'm going to fuck KILL YOU ALL" I grit.

"You're too weak, kid" another guy walks in, standing on the other side of me.

I pant and other guy nudges his gun at my shirt. "Shirt off" he says sternly.

I can't fight...

everything in me in so weak and giving out...

so i give in.

I pull my shirt off and he lowers his gun.