"If you want me so bad, then show me." I hooked my arms around his neck and looked up at him with innocent eyes, suddenly feeling unbelievably bold.

That was all the permission he needed.

He quickly grabbed my hips, shoved me up against the wall and stared intensely into my eyes, as if he couldn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth.

Well to be quite honest, neither could I.

His eyes dropped down to the outline of my breasts, my nipples still covered by the thin material of the robe.

He blinked and met my gaze once again, leaning his forehead against my own.

His face inched closer and closer until his warm lips finally melted into mine, kissing me softly and tenderly as his hands roamed the curves of my body.

I felt a sense of calmness taking over me as it competed with the adrenaline coursing through my veins. How this man made me feel two polar opposite emotions at once was beyond me.

The kiss was slow and sweet at first.

Just like I remembered.

However that quickly changed as his lips became familiar with mine.

I felt my breathing quicken as his tongue slowly ran across my lips begging for entrance to my mouth. I parted my lips as I let him in, feeling him passionately escalate the kiss between us.

He kissed me differently than he had ever kissed me before. With dominance and desperation. As if I would vanish if he stopped. As if he were dreaming and the only way to ensure reality was to intensify the kiss.

Our tongues battled together, making me crave for more, like he was the worst kind of drug and I was some sort of addict finally getting my fix.

The sexual tension that had been slowly arising between us had finally reached an explosive peak.

Austin suddenly broke the intense kiss between us
and trailed his tattooed finger down the middle of my breasts.

"No bra. You were ready for me huh?" He whispered breathlessly as a wicked smile formed on his ridiculously handsome face.

He looked me in the eye as he slid the see through robe off my shoulders and let it fall effortlessly to the ground

I couldn't find the words to answer him as I was lost in a deep trance, completely hypnotized by his touch. I simply nodded as his smirk quickly disappeared and his playful eyes became dark once again.

His eyes widened as they scanned my almost naked body standing in front of him in nothing but a white lace thong.

My nipples instantly became hard at the exposure to the cool night air that blew throughout room.