She hadn't noticed her soaked jeans until Brad unbuckles them and pulls them down her legs, as well as the strawberry-patterned pants she had on too.

"Such an innocent little peach," he hums before discarding them on the floor elsewhere. He runs his hands up her legs, and her inner thighs, spreading them before pulling her closer to the edge of the bed.

He peppers kisses to her inner thighs, his tongue finally gliding over her folds and causing a shrill gasp to escape Summer's lips.

"So fucking drenched already," Brad mumbles against her skin as his lips kiss everywhere but where she most needed him.

She was surprised to feel his finger rubbing on her clit in circular motions, expecting it to be his mouth or tongue. Nonetheless, he was slowly kissing her inner thighs and leaving hickeys where only he would see.

The only sound in the quiet room was the pad of his thumb running over her wetness, creating more of a sticky arousal from her pussy so that it would be easier for him to play with.

"Feel so smooth for me," he mumbles against her skin before lifting his head from her thighs which slowly started to clench.

When he was sure that her walls were ready for him to tease without causing any friction for her, he slowly dipped three fingers inside of her. The tips of his fingers barely went inside before he was pulling them out and running them up and down her folds a few times, rubbing her clit to help keep her stimulated.

Her head was against the quilts as she tried to contain herself, her hands above her head as she arched her back and fisted her hands around the bedsheets tightly.

Her mouth parted and eyes glossed with wonder as his fingers finally, slowly, go back inside of her, almost reaching as far as his dick could ever.

His pace was slow, making sure his fingers went back out of her only halfway, getting her prepped for when he could go deeper. He kept a hand on her inner thigh, slapping it if her legs started to clamp too much and she'd quickly spread them again for him. His teeth continued to suck on her thigh now and again, causing a moan or yelp to escape her lips while she dripped down, all over her bedsheets.

He moved his fingers deeper inside of her, loving how tight and wet she felt around his fingers which only made it harder for his hard cock to not grow warmer at the thought of being inside of her.

His hand on her thigh gripped at her skin tighter as he continued to move his fingers in and out of her. She took it as a sign of how desperate he was for her and she slid her hands to her back, unbuckling her bra and discarding it elsewhere.

Then she took ahold of his gripping hand, guiding it over her skin until she stopped it at her breasts, letting him squeeze and grope them.

He started penetrating his fingers in and out of her quicker. He looked so cocky, noticing her face contort beautifully as she finally began to reach her peak.

He rubbed his thumb on her clit, continuing to overstimulate her. When she felt the warmth spreading over her body, a string of moans escaped her lips, a final whimper of his name crashing out until she arches her back with a strained scream, calling out his name as she came all over his three, long digits.

His tongue is quick to glide over her gaping hole, quickly cleaning up any of the white liquid that poured out of her.

The blood rushed to her face as her legs were shaking slightly, controlling her breathing and closing her eyes.

"Gonna let me fuck that pretty little pussy of yours?" He asks, giving her breast one final squeeze before standing up at the end of the bed and pumping his dick a few times.

There was some white liquid gathering at his tip and he simply brushes it over her folds. When she doesn't answer, he slaps the outside of her thigh and tugs her forward. Her eyes jolt open.

"I asked you a question, peaches," he tuts, holding her cheeks with one hand to make her look at him. His other hand rubbed up and down his dick slowly. "You gonna answer me or what?"

"I thought it was obvious that I wanted you to fuck me," she whines and moves his hands off of her cheeks before easing himself into her, holding onto her thighs to balance himself as she continued to lay on the bed.

His fingers were amazing inside of her, but his dick was incredible. The feeling always got better. It fits so well, his girth the perfect size to stretch her out just right, his length perfect to graze her g-spot without even thrusting entirely.

She just wanted him to ruin her, fuck her quickly since she was so desperate for him. But he went at a steady pace, knowing how eager she was to come all over him once again.

"Brad, just fuck me hard already," she begged, clutching the bedsheets once more.

Immediately after her words, Brad went deeper inside of her, his balls grazing her folds and she could've sworn her breath caught in her throat from how sudden it was.

"My dirty little peaches," he hums, grabbing her tit and slapping it before groping at it again. His thrusts sped up as he felt her clenching herself, containing herself, and soon her eyes were rolling back at how deep he was putting himself inside of her.

All she felt was the comfort of her bedsheets underneath her, Brad's hands on her tits and thighs and his dick thrusting inside of her roughly.

His wet, tight balls were slapping against her skin with every single thrust, never missing a perfectly calculated beat. He looked down, looking at her sheathing pussy in front of him: her folds spreading and her clit on perfect show.

"Fuck me, peaches," he growls, gripping tightly at the skin on her thighs that would sure to leave bruises in the morning. He didn't even realise his thrusts had gotten faster and faster and her skin turning red every time their skin slammed together.

He hit the same spot over and over, perfectly. She was a dripping mess, squirting all over his cock and it ran down to the bedsheets that she'd be sure to change afterwards. Right now, though, all she could think about was how good his dick felt.

She couldn't stop at first, the juices just squirting out helplessly and Brad took his entire length out, admiring her body works. She was flushed all over as she arched her back and moaned, her legs shaking slightly as she held herself back from her second orgasm of the night.

Watching her self-control made white come shoot out of his cock and he quickly put himself back in once she'd finished controlling herself. He made her feel like she was on fire as come squirted out of his tip inside of her, warming up her walls.

All too soon, she felt herself reaching her peak again and she looked at Brad for permission to let herself loose.

"Go on, peaches, cum all over my cock," he almost purrs, holding on to her hand that was gripping the sheets as he bends over her.

She lets out moans but Brad silences her with a kiss, his tongue tracing her lips. His name escapes her mouth as he feels her pussy become so filled up.

"Tell me, peaches," he says almost quizzically as she grips his biceps, gaining control of her breath once she begins to come down from her high. "Who makes you feel so fucking good?"

"You, Brad. Always you."

He holds back a smirk. "Remember that next time Austin or any other fucking guy tries to make a move on you, alright?"

+*^*+