25. SELF CONTROL

Comincia dall'inizio

"Gonna put me in your mouth or what?" Brad asks with his eyebrows quirking up, his dick enlarging if even possible. He was so turned on by her confidence.

She shrugs absentmindedly, looking at his dick and thinking about it filling her up. Her underwear was soaking up and she was sure she was going to ruin them if she wasn't careful.

While she was distracted by the thought of him balls deep inside of her, his hand reaches to the back of her head and fisted some of her hair, shoving her mouth around his entire length.

Her eyes almost bulge in surprise but she's certainly not complaining about how it felt in her mouth. His tip scrapes the back of her throat and she moans at the feeling.

"Fuck, peaches. Don't suck my dick if you can't handle how big it is."

She rolls his eyes and wraps her lips properly around him, taking in even more of his cock and licking off the precum from his tip as she moves back and forth. When she finally let her jaw slack, she finally went even deeper, slowly going an inch further every time she went forwards for more.

She hollowed her cheeks, whimpering every time he'd graze the back of her throat but not quite reaching it yet. She went at her own pace and Brad was completely fine with that as his eyes clenched shut for a few moments.

His breathing was heavier, sweat almost touching his naked skin. He was trying hard not to either come in her mouth already, or satisfy her like he usually would. After all, he had a 'girl cums first' rule.

She pulled away to pepper a few kisses along her length, holding back a grin at how he twitched against her touch. Brad's eyes shot open and he wanted to pound her into the bed already.

She felt her confidence boost at how he was reacting to her, how he breathed heavier because of her, and she took him back in his mouth again. It felt like he had grown larger since the moment before when she had sensually sucked on him. Not that she was complaining, of course.

His hands brushed past her ears and he held onto her cheeks, holding her head still so he could thrust himself deeper inside her mouth. It was getting a bit much for him to handle.

She was almost choking on him but did she complain? Of course not, that's the reason he's at her house right now: because she was complaining earlier.

Tears formed in her eyes as she gurgled in the back of her throat, Brad's cock filling her mouth and making it feel bigger than it ever had. She was practically grinning from ear to ear as her lips smacked around his cock and her hands held his thighs to keep herself steady.

"Tight little throat," he almost growled out as he thrusted his hips in and out of her, pushing hair behind her head with one hand while the other continued to grip her cheeks.

She was lucky she didn't have a gag reflex as he continued to hit the back of her throat, which made her throat constrict.

He made sure to leave himself in there for a good while until he finally pulled out her mouth. The saliva from her mouth was all over his dick which made it wet enough for easy access. Her mouth was a mess.

She looked up at him for a mere millisecond before lifting her hands and wrapping them around his dick once more, noticing the twitch of his hips at the touch.

She stuck her tongue and pumped him up and down, white liquid pouring out of his tip and onto her tongue.

"That's it," he says, gaining his breath back and brushing some loose strands of hair behind her ear. "Take it all in, swallow it down. Just like that, peaches."

Once he's done and he's got his breath back, he looks down at his good little peaches and takes hold of her hands interlocking their fingers.

"Lay down for me peaches, yeah? Why don't I give you a little treat for being such a good girl," he hums, and she nods, leaning back on her bedsheets.