25. SELF CONTROL

25.

The tension almost killed them both as they sat in Brad's car on the way to Summer's house after uni had ended.

His knuckles were almost white as he gripped the steering wheel tight so he'd concentrate on the road instead of the fidgeting girl in his passenger's seat.

When they arrive, they simultaneously unbuckle their seatbelt and climb out of the car. Summer enters the house first, Brad close behind.

Once the door is shut, their coats and shoes are off and Summer's bag is elsewhere on the floor, Brad is pressing her back up against her cold walls, his hands sinking under her shirt as he pulls her as close to him as possible.

Their lips move with no rhythm, no pattern. They move with hunger and lust as they try to fight for who is in charge. Brad, as always, wins over and she's almost a moaning mess underneath him.

Her hands are gripping his curly hair tightly as his hands squeeze the skin of her bare back gently as her shirt rides up and his hands freely roam all over her.

"You know how fucking awful it was not having your pretty little pussy lips all over my dick last night? Going home without even a taste of you," Brad mumbles against her skin as his lips wander away from her mouth. He leaves trails of short kisses along her jawline, the side of her neck.

"Maybe if you weren't being such a dickhead then you wouldn't have had to leave so early," she replies, catching her breath. Brad looks up at her in surprise, his eyebrows quirked up slightly.

"Someone's getting confident today, hm?" He replies, his hands moving down her back and over her jean-clad arse before squeezing it and lifting her upwards. Instinctively, she wraps her legs with ease around his waist.

He moves them upstairs, her lower hips grinding against him as she sucks on the skin of his neck, her hands fisting his hair.

"All I could think about was you," Brad whines as he reaches her room and walks in, slamming the door behind him with his foot. "Your lips around my cock, your legs shaking underneath me when I eat you out when you've been a good girl. All the things I wanna do to you, that's what's been on my mind all fucking day."

He lowers her onto the bed and she takes off her shirt as he stands at the end, unbuttoning his shirt. She disposes of the fabric and it falls to the floor, right next to Brad's.

"Sit up," he demands as he unbuckles his belt. She does as she's told and sits up on the bed, her knees underneath her as she nears the edge of the bed.

He lowers his trousers and boxers, revealing his already hard cock. He rubs it up and down a few times as she sits comfortably at the end of the bed.

"Better show me what those pretty lips can do," Brad runs his other hand through her hair, brushing it out of her face. "Or are they only good for complaining, peaches?"

"That's for you to decide," she hums as she takes ahold of his cock, causing him to let go. He was completely naked in front of her, her only in her jeans and bra now.

She sucks only on the top at first, teasing him a little bit. He closes his eyes at the bliss feeling, his fists clenching as he reminisces at her touch. He knew that no one else could make him feel this way, ever.

He opens his eyes as she pulls away, not taking his entire length just yet. She took his balls very teasingly by the tongue and let a playful moan escape her lips. She sucked on them heavily while she plays with the tip of his cock with her other hand, her fingers tracing the slit.

She gathered a bit of precum on her thumb and moved away from his balls, seductively putting her thumb in her mouth without breaking eye contact with him.