| Chapter 16 : The Worry |

Start from the beginning

,, we need meat .. fresh meat"
He only said looking between me and Sehun.

,, so your leaving him alone with hyunsik ?" I rose an eyebrow but he frowned at me clenching his teeth.

,, baekhyun will be here and I .. i had a talk with hyunsik we came to an agreement remember ?? Kyungsoo is mine and everyone here knows that"
Ofcorse everyone knew that but I didn't think jongin would actually be so trusting especially when kyungsoo was in this vulnerable state he was in.

,, what are we hunting ?"

,, rabbits "

•♧•♧•♧•♧•

It's been a while since we've actually been hunting together. Hunting rabbits was something we all trained for at first as a pack.

Only back then we weren't 3 but 4 wolf's hiding in a bush and waiting for the rabbit we had smelled bearing us.

,, so you had a talk with hyunsik ?" Sehun dared to ask and jongin only rolled his eyes, too focused on his mission to get a rabbit.

,, yeah, how'd that go anyway, you always say you came to an agreement but what does that even mean?"
I asked myself still looking out for the rabbits we heard and smelled holling around in the nature, from a far

I turned my head tho when I heard him shift, his eyes landed carefully to look at Sehun a little before he met my gaze ,, hyunsik is now part of the pack if you haven't noticed already"

Sehun started coughing way too loud
,, what !?"

,, would you be quiet !" I growled and he instantly got back down grinning apologic before he continued questioning.
,, why haven't you told us ?? And how ? Realy ?"

,, yeah it seems so .. sudden I thought you hated each other"
I frowned.

,, as much as I dislike him, he's important to kyungsoo and it's thanks to him that we found a safe place again.. even if I plan on leaving it soon because ever since the.. alios raping my mind story, I can't help but feel anxious he might end up standing in front of the door or take kyungsoo, like he attempted to.. not to mention kyungsoos father" he sighed running his hand through his hair
,, I told you we found that cabin, that's his .. we realy can't afford on coming across him"

I sighed aswell looking back forward and into the forest.
,, do you think kyungsoo is anxious about that too? "

,,I don't know to be honest, I think he's
Not in his right mind to be worrying about this, which I'm glad for... baekhyun said not to stress him further so I'm not going to " he explained and I hummed to myself in agreement trying not to think or spill out the newly found information baekhyun had told me just before ..

Somehow it seemed surreal to me, just bizarre and difficult.. i didnt even know what to feel about the whole situation . I just knew i had to talk to him again and make him explain more how it even came this far.

Sehun pulled at jongins shirt a little for attention.

We all quiet down when a rabbit came closer sniffling on the ground in order to search some food.

Sehun was already shifting so I figured he'd do the job and if not if ran up aswell and catch the escaping little pray.

At once Sehun jumped out of the Bush and onto the rabbit biting into its neck and breaking it in a second.

Killing wasn't something fun to us, but it was the circle of life after all, we only did it to eat and It had rules to it too, If we need to kill we would do it as painless as possible. There's no need to make it suffer.

,, why do we need it again ?" Sehun shifted back walking over with the rabbit in his hand as he put it in the bag jongin held toward him.

,, kyungsoo needs it "

He titled his head in confusion and I frowned at him ,,em .. what ?"

,, he said he wanted meat, raw meat"he explained but I could tell by the look in his eyes and the sound of his voice that he was worried because of this.

,, isn't raw meat like .. unhealthy to humans ?"
,, at this point I don't think he's human anymore Sehun " I quieckly cut his question off knowing not to be pushing this topic when it distressed jongin as we all walked back to the house in a faster pace than normally.

,, baek should have a look at him again aswell chanyeol, he seemed in pain.. " jongin suddenly spoke up and I looked at him sadly.

,, he's probably doing that right now, don't worry too much Ok-"
,, did you see him Chan? " he suddenly stopped staring at me upset and I looked back not knowing what to say as he continued ,, he's practically skin and bones ! How should I not worry ??"

,, I think what chanyeol meant was to not pull yourself more down with anxiety.. we have to have faith that it will all get better " Sehun came to back me up but it didn't seem to help him when he continued walking.

,, every time I think that, something bad happens.. " he muttered to himself and I exchanged a glance with Sehun. ,, I'm just afraid kyungsoo might reach his limits.. I realy can't lose him .. neither of them. Not my baby and not him. But i can't help and worry that it might cost one of them and it's torture"

I swallowed when he said that, walking up to him as I put a hand on his shoulder
,, hey, this is the moongoddes work, she won't let that happen. We all worn let that happen, kyungsoos a fighter he will make it and we will all stand by his and your side ok... now stop worrying your ass off "

Final he smiled faintly and I smiled back a little bright continuing to walk with an arm around his shoulder as Sehun followed us.

I had said it so confidently but inside I felt terrible, thinking over what baekhyun had told me.

One Life For Another ..
With way someone of us had to die what if it was the moongoddes plan all along and the one to give his life was already chosen..
I didn't even want to think of it .