Something grabs your foot and yanks you down. Your face smacks the thick rope harder than it should've. The fuzzy feeling in your nose goes away too quickly. You've trained yourself to keep calm in situations like this, so, the adrenaline isn't helping at all. The feeling of liquid rushing down to your lips disgusts you. Great, now you have a bloody nose.

Some invisible force rolls you over and places pressure on your throat. Struggling to breathe causes you to pry at the pressure. The force becomes an apparition of what looks like the last lizard alien. Except, this one is red, not blue. These must be some chameleon species that can actually become invisible.

A smile scratches across its face as its tongue darts out of its mouth and licks your cheek. Your fingernails are digging into its skin, but the damn thing won't budge. Your vision is starting to blur as the lack of oxygen continues.

The alien that escorted you out of the ship walks up beside you and the other lizard guy. "Huyg jamay ologo." It says.

The red lizard man lets go and allows you to breathe once again. Sitting up, you cough and try to catch your breath.

"Stupid Terran." The blue one back hands you harder than being hit in the head with a bat.

You black out quickly from the hit. What a lucky fucker. He's got powers and had back up. Plus, you were tied up.

~~

   A hard hit to the face forces you to wake up. The taste of copper fills your mouth from the blow. Your eyes dart around the room. Yet again you're strung up on a hook as the people in the room stare at you. There's a large, round table in front of where you're hanging. There are many chairs around the table, but only some are taken. At the end of the table is a large Goliath looking man with blue markings all over his body. The others are those weird reptile creatures.

  "Excuse us, boys." The voice of the Goliath is deep and gravelly.

  The reptile people leave the room. He grabs a large knife from its holder on his belt as he makes his way towards you.

  "My, my, my. Look who it is. (Y/n) (y/l/n), Guardian of the Galaxy and fighter extraordinaire." A homicidal smile plays on his lips as he reaches you.

  "And you are?" You ask with a raised brow.

His jaw clenches from your absence of memory. "You remember a girl by the name of Goraay? She was my daughter." He shoves the knife to your throat. "And you killed her!"

You swallow hard. "Look, I'm not gonna say that I didn't slice and dice your daughter. That would be a lie and I hate liars. But you should know that I don't start fights, I finish them. She must've tried to kill me. Because I don't know you you forgot, but the Guardians are the good guys." You explain as your heart rate picks up a little bit.

His lip twitches as he brings the knife to your jean covered leg and makes a long cut across your right thigh. The burning pain from the cut renders in your brain since your lack of adrenaline isn't helping you at the moment. You don't give him a satisfying scream or cry, you keep your mouth shut, maybe a little lip twitch happens.

"Why don't you fight me like a man, bitch?" You spit in his face.

He groans angrily as he wipes his face. "I'm done with being nice!" He cuts a line down your shirt and exposes your torso.

He rips it off of you and throws it on the floor. "What a canvas! First torture for what you've done, and then death!" He smiles as he brings the cold knife to your stomach.