The Secret Weapon (2) End Game

Start from the beginning

  It feels as if fireworks are exploding around you as your lips move in sync. You bring your head back to get air, but you never look away from his eyes. You've wanted to do that for so long. You would've given everything for it to happen.

  "I love you, Peter. I love you so damn much!" You peck his lips. "I love you. I wanted to say it before you-" he cuts you off with a warm kiss.

  "I know, Sweetheart, I know. I love you too." He kisses your lips again.

  Finally, you feel complete. You feel like you've won. But the fight isn't over yet. You unlatch yourself from Peter and take his hand in yours. Well, what do you know? It fits perfectly.

  ~~

    You dodge a punch that was thrown your way and use your power to throw the weird alien thing against a rock, hard enough to kill it. Your attention is turned towards Tony who just got thrown into a rock by Thanos who has the new gauntlet.

    "I am inevitable."Thanos snaps and you await your demise, but it never comes.

You look at Tony as the glowing stones make their way to the back his Iron Man hand. The power from the stones imbed themselves in his body. There's no way he can survive this!

  "Tony, no!" You shout, but he doesn't hear you.

  You run towards him to take it off of him and to do it yourself, but before you reach him, Quill grabs you and holds you back.

  "Tony! Please! Peter, Let me go!" Tears fall from your eyes.

  "And I am..." Tony looks over at you and takes in a deep breath. "Iron Man." With that one last line, he snaps.

  A bright light flashes, but you don't bother to close your eyes. You can't see anyway. The tears in your eyes are enough. You can't lose him! He took you in and acted like your big brother as you got to know him. There's an ache in your chest that you can't explain. It must be heartbreak.

  Thanos and his army turn to ash just as everyone else had. Tony moves himself into cover and leans himself against rubble. You break free from Quill's grasp and run as fast as you can over to Tony.

  "Tony, why didn't you let me-"

  "Shh. It's okay, (y/n). Just- just understand that I'm gonna be okay." He puts his hand on your cheek and brushes away the tears with his thumb. "It's up to you and your idiot to keep earth and the rest of the universe safe. You're the leader now."

  "Tony, I can't lose you." The tears pour from your eyes like a dam that's been broken.

  "You are."

  "I don't want to." You gently grab his hand and hold it.

  "Mr. Stark. Can you hear me?" Peter Parker rushes to his other side.

  Tony is bleeding from the side of his face. You can tell that he doesn't have long. You bite your lip to make sure no more tears break through.

  "Hey, we won. We won, Mr. Stark. We won, you did it, sir, you did it." Parker cries as he tries to comfort Tony in his last few minutes of life. "I'm sorry."

  You look up at Pepper in her suit. They're going to need some time together. You decide to let go of Tony and grab Peter Parker instead. You drag him away and bring him in to a tight hug.

  "I don't want him to go." Peter cries on your shoulder.

  "Me either, Kid." You cry onto his.

  It's like you can feel the sorrow radiating off of the kid. He shouldn't have to go through this. None of you should! You should've been the one to kill Thanos! You want to rip him to shreds for all that he's done!