The Secret Weapon (2) End Game

Start from the beginning

  "You guys saw what it did to Thanos. Let me. Plus, I have a bunch of gamma radiation in me. It's almost like I was made for this." Bruce says a bit sadly.

  You shake your head. "No." You take a step forward. "I got this. I'm able to heal super fast. Almost like I was never harmed."

  Tony shakes his head. "No, I'm not letting you do that. What if that thing kills you?"

  "Then so be it. Better I risk my life to save billions of others and keep my friends safe than to lose everything." You take a step towards him. "I'm doing this." You grab the new gauntlet and stare at it for a second.

  All six infinity stones on an Iron man hand. You look up at the others before you put it on. Tony is contemplating whether he should rip the thing away from you and give it to someone else, while the others look as if they trust you.

  You waste no time putting it on your right hand. All of the power from the stones course through your body as pain spreads everywhere in it. You drop to your knees as you attempt to reach your middle finger and thumb together.

  "(Y/n), are you okay? Are you-" you cut Tony off.

  "I'm fine!" You lie painfully as they connect.

  "Remember, strictly undo the snap, not the past five years." Tony says and then tells Friday to barricade all of the windows and doors.

  You do exactly as Tony says, and with a snap it's all taken care of. You tear the stupid gauntlet off of your hand and throw on the ground. The burns on your hand and arm from the damn thing begin to heal themselves. You let out a deep breath as the windows open again. You're waiting for everyone to show up, but they don't. Did it even work? Is Peter dead for good? Are all of those billions of people dead because you failed?

~~

   Thanos blew up the fucking building! And after trying to fight him off with Cap, Thor, and Tony, he called in an army. This is the end. There's no way you're going to survive this. But you're not going down without a fight. Tony grabs your hand which shocks you at first. You look over at him and he nods. Biting your lip, you look over at Thanos and his army.

   Before anyone moves to attack, something catches your eye. You turn around and see hundreds of portals opening in different places. Black Panther, Shuri, Bucky, Strange, Mantis, Drax, Groot, all of them come walking out of the portals along with a whole army.

    You run to Strange and hug him as hard as you can. "You're back. It worked!" You say happily as he hugs you back.

  "I told you that you should trust me." Stephen says as you back away from him.

  You slap his arm. "This is no time for 'I told you so's'." A smile makes its way to your lips.

  If Stephen is back, that means Peter is too! Your eyes scan around you. You don't see him. But you do see Peter Parker hugging Tony, so you run to them. Peter Parker's eyes light up when he sees you.

  "(Y/n)!" He hugs you ever so tightly and you do the same.

  "Welcome back, kiddo." You almost cry as you grip him tighter.

  "Uh, (y/n), I can't breathe." He struggles to say.

  "Oh, yeah, sorry." You hold him at arms length. He looks perfectly in tact.

  "(Y/n)!" That voice...Peter Quill's voice...

  You turn in the direction of where the voice came from and there stands Peter. Tears prick your eyes as you take off running towards him and he does the same. When he gets close enough, you jump on him, wrapping your legs around his waist, and your hands on his face as you crash your lips to his. His hands are on your bottom, supporting you.