XS Amusement Park

Tay's POV

I started packing.

There wasn't much to do since I was lazy to unpack the day before yesterday. And all my stuff was in that suitcase. However, I added some packets of chips, a few cans of 7UP and some instant noodles.

I checked my phone for messages. I saw a message that had been sent from my manager yesterday night.

Blackbolt, I have received a free hotel room for you in XS Amusement Park. It's a three weeks holiday special. You can't ditch this because there will be an interview there.

I grunted. I threw a pillow to the wall in anger. Why did the 'Tay' me and 'Blackbolt' me have to receive the same hotel's reservation at the same time??

I sent my manager a message.

Please try to change the time. I'm supposed to go to the exact place at the exact time.

He replied quickly.

If you want, you can decrease it to one week.

I texted Fine.. and jumped on my bed.

I called Jin. 

" Yo, wassup??" He screamed," WE'RE GOING TO AN AMUSEMENT PARK!!!" "About that.. I can't come. Not for one week atleast.." "Why??" "I got the same offer from my manager and I can't ditch it because I'll have an interview. Can you make up an excuse and tell the others??" "Fine. But you owe me cake. I'll tell them you're on your time of the month or something." "No Jin, don't. You know what, its fine. Tell them anything. Bye."

I hung up and called for a cab. I told Taehyung that I could only come two weeks later and he didn't ask me why. He nodded. I told him," Then I'm gonna go home for now. I'll be there for the second and third week, so we can come back here together." He nodded again.

I bid a goodbye to everyone and told them that I would return. I headed out and waited for the cab outside the gate.

~~~

The amusement park's entrance had a purple and yellow board with lightning signs. After stepping in, I also saw that it was divided into five sections.

The first section was Marvel/DC. There were many rides, merchandise shops, some food stores and idols of superheroes. The second was the cartoon section. There were rides in this as well, but it had more shows than rides. There were many Disney/Pixar and other lejindary cartoons stuff there. The third section was the underworld section. It was a water park-like area. There was also an aquarium and a small cruise. The fourth section was the library. It was a big hall with a divided into two areas, one in which you can read books and other where you get free wi-fi and a laptop for using. The fifth was the hotel area.

This place was so beautiful, I choked on my apple juice.

I walked further in and I saw the inquiry. I walked up to the guy there, told him," I'm Blackbolt.", and asked him for my hotel room key. He asked me," Do you have a reservation?" And I said," No. I expect you to give me a free key just cause I'm famous.." He was silent for a second. I almost shouted," DUH!! I have a reservation. It's under the name BLACKBOLT!!" He scowled and gave me my room key.

I walked to the hotel [bought a 1990 7UP bottle cap on the way.. oh my god, I think I got scammed..]and went to my room.

It was bigger than my house.

There was lot of unnecessary space [for me to run around, screaming] but it was well furnished. I was allowed to use the items in the mini-refrigerator [muahahahahaha]. There was only one room but there was an indoor pool [for no reason whatsoever because there was another pool in the hotel].

I took a bath and dressed into mu usual black jeans and top. The first place I went to was the library. It was like a normal library but 18272634792 times bigger. There was a small café inside which had beverages and donuts. I bought a coffee and a glazed donut and went to check out the books.

There were shelves full of mangas. I wanted to steal those shelves but I resisted. I took a one-volume manga called 'Jackass'. I regret to inform you that I finished it that hour. [Cause it was so good, I should've taken it home.]

I decided to go to the aquarium because I have a thing with fishes

I decided to go to the aquarium because I have a thing with fishes. There was a pool where you could swim with dolphins. I decided to head there first.

I went in, showed the XS card and started swimming.

And a familiar voice said," Hi."

Yo, wassup, honeys!!

I'm only writing this because it's fun for me..

-Your Ray Of Awesomeness

Grim Reaper

P.S. Tis funny..