New Day

Tay's POV

"Jaehwa High School"

I read the name as I stepped inside. It was beautiful. Students everywhere. They all seemed happy. Teachers were walking by but noone acted different. I was excited to start..Not learn, but everything else.

I decided to take a small walk around the school. I walked around the school. I saw the classes, washrooms, canteens, so many other weird rooms. I went upstairs and saw a room which was locked. I broke the lock and entered. If the lobby  was beautiful, then this was the king of beauty.. The wind, trees, it was the definition of beautiful.

I went outside and saw him. My best friend, Jin. He was my best friend since 7. I went towards him. He was talking with someone else.. I slowly took a step back, hoping that noone saw me.

I went to my class and plopped to my seat. Before the class, I fell asleep.  And the same thing happened.... That which always did.

I was at class. The teacher asked the question.. I raised my hand. I gave the answer and sat down. The teacher smiled. I looked around and people were staring. My face felt red. I looked back at my book. I hated attention.

I know this was a boring chapter.. But the next one will be better. I promise..~ A/N