Just a meal

Tay's POV

I went back home to see Jimin dressed in ripped jeans, black tee shirt and he was holding a black leather jacket.

He looked gorgeous. And hot.

Never in my life had I called someone hot. I almost forgot how to breathe.

I saw another man there. It almost looked like he was turned inside out.

Till yesterday, he was a bully and a mischievous dude, who was playing lame and boring pranks on everybody. But now, he was a hot dude[There.. I said it again.] who stole millions of heart on his journey of life. [So dramatic.]

My adrenaline was acting up. I was getting hyper. [That usually happens when I'm really excited.]

I wanted to smash walls. Or punch some innocent dude in his face. Some innocent dude like Jin.

I started feeling things. It felt like my favorite anime character came to life. It felt like my favorite food was placed in front of me. I thought of coming back into reality.

Trying not to sound like I was totally drooling over him [although I died somewhat a minute ago], I slowly said," Going somewhere??" He said," Since I'm tremendously bored, I decided to take you out on a meal.."

I stared at him for a second and said," Dam.. I forgot that you asked me out." Jimin muttered," I didn't ask you out. It was..just a meal." I raised my eyebrows. "Mm hmm. Just a meal, huh? Lemme get ready for your just a meal ?" I said quoting the just a meal with my hands. I went upstairs and opened my wardrobe.

I had millions of options. None of them were perfect for Jimin's just a meal , but I had a few nice clothes. I took out a random shirt and stared at it.

It was an over-sized t-shirt with different doodles of anime characters eating tasty food in the front and in the back, it was written in a horrible handwriting LIVE YOUR LIFE. BE HAPPY. ALWAYS SMILE. –A memory-keeper from Jin to Tay... It was the first thing that Jin ever bought with his first pocket money that he earned while he was 6 with a lot of hardwork. Namely, washing the dishes, eating all his food without wasting none (that was an easy one) and cleaning bird poop which fell on his dad's car. While he bought the shirt for me, I put it on and it was larger than me. I mean, I was just 2. My mom kept it in my special box for me to wear when I was older.

My eyes were almost filled with tears at that beautiful memory. I kept the shirt aside to wear it the next day.

I rummaged my wardrobe for more and found the perfect one. It was a nice black t-shirt that Jin once mentioned saying," If a guy ever asks you on a date, I mean.. that'd probably never happen but if he does, wear this shirt. It looks good on you." I put that t-shirt along with black jeans and went downstairs.

Jin saw me and stared at my shirt for a while. He spoke," Isn't this that.." I cut in and said," Jimin says that it is just a meal because he wants to apologize. Nothing else." Jimin said," Can you stop with the just a meal???" I laughed while saying," Your face was hilarious both the times I said it."

Jin turned back to the TV and said," Ok. Have fun. Here's the key to my bike." He threw his keys at us. Jimin caught it and we went outside. We reached a park and finally started talking.

" So.." I interrupted him and said," So.. What do you like?" He mouthed huh?? I said," I asked what you liked.. Like food. Or color. Or people." He said," I heard you. Well, I like to eat anything. My taste buds acknowledge everything. You would totally get what I mean. And I love Blue and Black. They're amazing."

I asked him," So.. who's your girl??" He glared at me. "WHAT?!?!" "I just asked who your girlfriend is.." He shouted," I HAVE NO GIRLFRIENDS." I whispered," Then you must be gay.." He shouted again," I'M NOT..." He took a look around and stopped. I asked him," Why?? You look amazing." And I stopped there. I said," Forget I said that." Jimin said," Will do."

" I like Black, Maroon and Blue. I love reading books, especially books of Rick Riordan. I like Marvel and DC. I like the youtuber, Nigahiga. I love watching Animes and reading Mangas. These are the major things I like... Can we eat now??" Jimin chuckled. He said," There's a restaurant right there. Let's go."

We went to the restaurant. We sat down and an old waitress came to us. She said with a beautiful smile on her face," What do want, kids??" I said," I want you sit with me and eat." She smiled wider and said," I'm sorry, dear. I have work." I muttered," Dam. Well then, can I have rice with fried fish and a fish bun??" She said," Sure, dear. And you??" She looked at Jimin.

He was focused on the menu. She said," Well, dear, your date looks handsome." Me and Jimin looked up. I said," No ma'am. It's just a meal, according to him." I smirked. Jimin said," Can you stop?? I'm sick of this same old joke. And also, can I have pasta??" She smiled one last time and went away.

She came back with the food. We ate the food. None of us talked. Both of us were savoring each bite of the food. After the food, the bill came.

I stared at the bill. I told Jimin," I have no problem if you pay but I don't want that to happen because you're a guy. No gender discrimination. We could split the bill." He said," Okay. Let us." We split the bill and walked out of the restaurant, after walking over to the nice, old waitress and waving her a goodbye.

We walked slowly to the park again. I felt paralysed for a moment. Then I fell down.

 You know what happens with these dream-kills.

Hey you, my wonderful reader!!

How's life??

Sorry. This is a boring chapter.

I worked hard for a nice chapter but someone advised me not to rush things. So, I wrote this chapter.

I'd like to dedicate this story to @jiminieepabobtsas she is one of my first readers and she is very supportive.

Did you write BTS fanfictions?? If yes, just DM me the name. I'll read it.

Anything for you, babes..

With lots of love [that sounded disgusting]..

-Perry-The-Platypus-Nim

[P.S. Where does Perry takes his hat out from?? It looks like he takes it out from his butt-hole. What do you think??]