Pranks

Jimin's POV

I saw Tay looking at Jin. She was doing weird sign languages. She pointed at herself with her right index finger and said,"Peter Jackwood." She pointed at herself with her left index finger and said,"Tay." She brought both her fingers together like a cross, more like love, and said,"Reyna. From push..to 'Dude. You look great.'" Jin said,"I always loved that one. Okaay. Now let's get out." And we got out.

● ● ●

Tay's POV

I opened my locker. Something hit my face. I wiped my eyes and looked at what it was. Cake. Someone set a prank. It was obvious that it was Jimin. I clenched my fist and wiped my face. I saw the janitor walking towards me. He reached and said,"Really??? I just cleaned this place. You clean it now." He gave me a big towel and other supplies from his pocket. I cleaned it, muttering,"Jimin. I am going to kill you.."

When the janitor went, I walked towards my class. I saw Jimin. I went to him with balled fists and was about to hit him when I saw Mr. Hoseok right between us. He said,"Tay. Were you gonna hit him??" I said,"Hehe. I was just... giving... him.. a fist bump. Right, Jimin??" He nodded and said,"I have to go. Bye.." And he ran away.

● ● ●

I went back home. I saw a few members of BTS watching TV. I opened my room's door.

SPLASHHHH!!!!!!!

Water fell on me. I screamed,"JIMIN!!"

● ● ●

I went outside and came back. I saw Jimin enter my room. Perfect timing. Maybe he came to set another prank. I looked at my Yato doll and said,"Help me!"

I slowly walked behind him and gripped his waist. He screamed,"Hey!! Who's this??? Hey. Leave me!!"

I took some rope walked to a chair. I kept him on the chair.

I put onto a chair and tied him as fast as I could. I flipped my hair and said,"Tay here." He sneered at me. I went downstairs and told the others,"I'm ordering pizza today.." I ordered the pizza, recieved it, all while Jimin was upstairs.

I took a slice and went upstairs to annoy Jimin. I put the slice close to his mouth and said,"Do you want this??" I waved the pizza slice in front of his face and his open mouth moved, accordingly. I laughed.

● ● ●

Jimin's POV

After a night of being tied to the chair, I was extremely hungry and exhausted. When I got released from the chair, I asked the hyungs for food but they told me that all the food was over.

I clutched my belly and went to the kitchen. I totally didn't know how to cook. I looked here and there. I saw Tay coming. She came inside, looked at me and turned to the kitchen shelf. She took out a packet. She said,"Sit down. I'll cook some ramen for you."

I sat down and watched her cook. After cooking, she put the food in two bowls and came to me. She gave me a bowl and said,"You forget what happened yesterday. I forgot your pranks." I stared at her. Then, I went back to eating.

I was driving to school with Tae and Jungkook when I saw Tay getting inside a shop. I stopped there for awhile till she came out. She had a doll in her hand. It was blonde, had orange eyes and something was written right below his neck.

Tay looked at the doll for a while and put him in her bag. She walked towards school. 

I drived towards her and said,"Need a ride??" She shrugged and got into the car. I said,"What was the doll in your hand??" She said,"You creep, you were looking at what I did?? Well, anyways , this is Yukine."

She looked out of the window and screamed,"Stop!!"

HELLO HOOMANS!!!! YOUR AUTHOR HERE!!! Well, my dad uninstalled the app so it won't look as beautiful anymore. But I'll try to make it awesome......For you. Get it?!?!?! 

From your Ray of Awesomeness ~A/N