Awake is BOOTIFUL

Tay's POV

I put on my headphones. The only song I had was the recording of Jimin's 'Lie'. I didn't listen to songs but this one touched my heart so deeply that every time I took my phone I listened to this song.

I wore the shirt that Jin gifted me on my 2nd birthday. Since I put a leather jacket on top of it, he didn't notice.

I kept thinking about visiting Taehyung's family. People kept thinking that I was weird. Maybe his family will find me weird too.. Who knows?? It is the truth.

I saw a girl run, screaming," AAAAAAAHHH!!!!!! THEY HAVE A CONCERT TODAY!!! RIGHT. NOW!!"

People started running and I had to stop one by holding his shoulder. I asked him," What's she talking about??" He replied," BTS is performing right now."

I got hyped up for my first time listening to BTS sing. I ran to the auditorium and sat there.

BTS said," We'll sing No More Dream for you." And Jin said," Get it?!? No More Dream. For You." Jimin face-palmed himself and began the song. Everyone was screaming. They raised their hands and sang with them.

It was beautiful. The song, the excitement of the crowd, the energy of each member and the hot dog that the dude next to me was eating. My body began reacting to the music and I slowly started dancing.

After the song, Jin started singing alone. I looked at the hot dog dude next to me and showed him a look that said Dafuq's going on?!?!?!? He gave me a look like Do you even know anything about them??? I showed him an embarrassed look. He said," They have a few solo songs each. This one is Jin's Awake." I nodded and took out my phone. I started recording it.

I recorded the song and after the concert, I was addicted to Awake.[Although I loved sleeping.] I couldn't stop humming. I went straight home to thank Jin for his amazing song.

When I reached, BTS was already home. They were sitting in the hallway stealing each other's chips and laughing like maniacs.

Jin looked at me and said," Hey!! Wait a second.... Music???" I realized that I still had my headphones on. We both knew that I hated music with my soul. It had no meaning. It was always about love, or lost love, or broken love, or anything related to love. It was totally annoying.

I stared at him and said," Umm.. Yeah. I listened to Awake. It was soul-touching or heart-touching or.." Jin interrupted me," Ok. But what are you listening to??"

Jimin smirked. He said," She doesn't listen to songs??? That's inhumane." I said," Shut up, tiny.." He snatched the phone from my hand and said," If you don't like songs, let's see what you're listening to right now."

I was paralysed for a minute. If he found out that I fell in love with Lie that I listened to it a gajillion times even though it was just recorded the day before yesterday, I would be in big trouble. My ugly face was embarrassing enough but imagine Jimin find out that secretly recorded his voice and listened to it every second of my day. I was still paralysed thinking about all the possible stuff that can happen. I gulped.

Jimin said," First, I'll read all the information of the song. Then... I'll put the song."

He scrolled through my phone, scowled and said," There's only two recordings in this. Second one...was recorded today and was played 3 times." He put the song and I heard Jin's melodious voice singing MAYBE I, I CAN NEVER FLY..

He said," Beautiful. Now, the first one.... It was recorded the day before yesterday.. And.." He gasped. "It's played 85 times already.."

Everyone stared at me. I stood there and tried to think of other things like dancing buns.. The thought gave me joy. But I came to the reality where I was going to be embarrassed soon.

I said," Donut underestimate numbers. 85 might be 8.5.. Ok, that can't be." Jin said," But still...you didn't tell me that you liked any song." "You know why I don't like songs, idiot." "But still.."

I looked at Jimin. He was paralysed.

Jimin's POV

I listened to the song.

"Caught in a lie.."

I had a heart attack. I stood there, helplessly, not able to move because someone recorded my voice and listened to it about 85 times in 48 hours. [And by someone, I mean Tay.]

Taehyung asked me," What happened?" I didn't answer.

Instead, I put the phone down and went straight to Tay.

I kissed her. And I mouthed You are mine now.

Hoy..

How's life?

Mine's great. [Or that's what I believe.]

I made this chapter before I made the last two chapters. [It's weird.]

I got literally nothing to say. Except..

Reapers, when is your birthday?

Mine's on November 20.

Reapers, what's your age?

I'll turn 14 this November.

J hope you have a nice life.

Have a Perseus [Precious] day..

YROA [Your Ray Of Awesomeness] –Agent P